Need advice on some anal toys. and where to buy. I need more

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

dantheman

Need advice on some anal toys. and where to buy. I need more

Post by dantheman »

I am REALLY getting into anal, and I want to buy a few good toys now.
I have a couple home made things, but they just arent doing the trick.
Best toy I have made is a set of 5 golf balls on a rod.
I am actually proud that I can take 3 of the a champ now.

I want to get some nice big toys that will help me stretch my ass even more.
Some butt plugs maybe?

Anyone have any advice as to what to get, and where?
I need it to me shipped discrete.

thanks

realhotstuff

Sounding good

Post by realhotstuff »

Sounds good dantheman, get yourself a few buttplugs, I got a medium sized one and it did wonders. I also use an anal probe and often an old shampoo bottle, nice and big and if you're lubed up enough it goes in easily.

Also get yourself a big dildo, I have a 7" long one at 1.5" diameter and although it's great, it isn't really long or wide enough. If you can, go for a 10" at around 2-3" diameter. You will be glad you did.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey Dan,
If you want to help to support the forums you should order stuff from the Solosuck.com Sex-toy Store (see the image/link in the left-hand column of this page). Prices vary, but there are definitely some deals in there.
I usually put a condom over anything I'm shoving up my ass - it makes it easier to clean and minimizes contact with the sometimes nasty synthetic materials they tend to made from.
Have fun!
Al