Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

little_woogy

Post by little_woogy »

there is no pain to speak of, but i just seems that no matter what i do, in any position, i cannot get more of my fist into my ass

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I wasn't able to do it to myself until I had fisted another man - there was a belief barrier. Doing it to another man somehow convinced my subconscious mind that it was possible to do it and next time I tried I was able to push past the point that had always stopped me before.
The mysteries of the human mind!
AL

little_woogy

thx al

Post by little_woogy »

well, i dunno if that will help me much, but ill do what i can, let you know. ive been saving up for some gear, and soon will have vids n pics for people. am i right in thinking that Al, you are able to post my pics and vids on the forum if i prove my identity and my age beyond a doubt?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey Woogy,
If fisting somebody else's ass isn't in your immediate future then just consider the psychological implications of my story on your progress toward fisting yourself - there is no question (given typical human anatomy) that you can do it, physically - it's a matter of allowing yourself to relax. Easier said than done, but it does mean that you can do it if you keep at it.
We'd love to see some pictures and video! I need a copy of the photo ID of anyone who appears in the forums for my records. You and anyone else who wants to share his talents can email or messsage me and we can get it all set up.
Al