Male Lactation...

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Ziggurat

Male Lactation...

Post by Ziggurat »

I was just reading up on the wierd topic of male lactation. There are several ways to go about this... The easiest of which is chemicals and hormones... This is the route shemales and trannies take.

HOWEVER, you can actually awaken your dormant glands using physical sensation overload. Basically, you pinch and pull and bite on them (if you can reach {which I can}) and "spark" the gland into believing it's needed again. Male babies lactate all the time. And I actually have a clip of a shemale squeezing out an impressive amount...

Today, I was able to get them moist. Probably sweat in all actuallity, but I'll keep it up for the next two months and keep you informed.

And if you don't believe me, just look it up... There are several well documented facts on male lacation. It's unusual to be sure, but not unheard of. Afterall, our breasts are made the exact same way, only smaller and less active.

TTZ
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I read about this years ago - it does seem like it's possible, at least for some men. I remember reading that breast enlargement is a usual side-effect of this, so I'd think about how much you want woman-like breasts before you put to much time into this :lol:
The amazing human body!
AL

Ziggurat

additional obstacles

Post by Ziggurat »

Plus, they'd probably get in the way of SS activities.

I've seen a few shemale clips where they are tyring to do self pleasure... and failing miserably... At most they can touch the tip with their tongues, but not even lip contact. I can get the tip in my mouth, but that's it.. It's better than just tongue teasing though! :D

I used to have one clip of a shemale SFing too, but I can't seem to find it...

Shemales... Talk about not being able to decide what you want to be in life.

I love all forms of masturbation... I like the thought of lactating for my own needs, but do not really desire to have boobs. Unless I could have my wife's. Hers are nice. BUT THEN, she says "You'd never play with mine!" Too true, If I had boobs like hers, I'd never leave the house!

:D

TTZ
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat