Masturbate to Orgasm

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

slobo

Masturbate to Orgasm

Post by slobo »

Hey, I masturbate often but am never able to get to ejaculate or orgasm... is this bad? Any tips for masturbating? (I've ejeculated once before but thats all).
Thanks

Safety2006

Post by Safety2006 »

wow,well how old are you??...its farely easy to cum..as long as you do it long enough

Lucasraleigh

Post by Lucasraleigh »

Yeah, how old are you? I don't know if this helps, but for several years as a teenager I would ejaculate without experiencing orgasm...
I outgrew that though, and am happy to say that my orgasms are now incredible. :D

It may be hormonal... it also may be due to a mineral deficiency. It can also be because of stress. It may just as likely be your attitude towards your sexuality.
I suggest you find out. It is not acceptable for any person not to experience a healthy and fulfilling sex life: you should not accept it!

If it is a mineral problem, a dietary supplement should sort it out. If it is stress, then find a way to relax. Find a hobby, or do yoga, or something.

For me, my problem was my attitude towards sexuality. Raised in a somewhat conservative home, I never really had anybody older than me sitting down with me and explaining things to me. Also I was molested, and that brought shame into my sexuality. There was so much guilt and shame associated with masturbation and with my sexual desires that it caused me to 'clam up' sexually. It was only when i was in university that i began to come to realise the beauty of being a man, and began to experience freedom in my sexuallity.

If you are all tensed up with guilt and shame, then you really aren't going to be able to experience sexual pleasure fully.
Further, if you are putting preasure on yourself because, 'I must climax,' then you will be all stiff and tense... counterproductive.

This will sound like a very strange question, (and perhaps I am over-anylizing) but do you like yourself? Are you confident in yourself as a man? Are you happy with your body and with who you are? Because if you despise yourself, it can be difficult to pleasure yourself. Do you think of yourself as sexy? It can be difficult to be sexy with yourself if that is not how you see yourself.

Further, an orgasm is not simply an orgasm. You do not bring yourself to climax by the physical act of masturbation. You bring yourself to climax by enjoying yourself. By enjoying your thoughts, by enjoying images and ultimately enjoying your own body. One needs to approach sexual pleasure as a whole. The journey is as important as the destination. Learn to enjoy your sexual experience, because it is that enjoyment which culminates in orgasm. Your orgasms don't simply materialize out of the air, they are the physical expression of your enjoyment.

I hope something I have said helps...
Good luck, and happy wanking.

Luc

Elrond

sauce, but no bell goes off

Post by Elrond »

Lucasraleigh wrote: for several years as a teenager I would ejaculate without experiencing orgasm...
It seemed like every time something went up my butt, I would squirt cream... but no orgasm in the head. I could feel dick convulsions, but no tingly sensation.

Kind of a dissapointment. Then one day I tried the Aneros(tm), and I got the chance to sync-up orgasms with butt play. It was really amazing.. the first time, but I haven't quite gotten it to hum that way again.
"A picture is worth a thousand dollars."

Fuj1tsu

Post by Fuj1tsu »

Cool topic, very intresting! :) :)