Men's Masturbation Support Group

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Ziggurat

Men's Masturbation Support Group

Post by Ziggurat »

Hi Guys! I've been a member here for quite some time. I remember seeing on TV, several times these "all woman masturbation support/interest groups." They get together and discuss masturbation habits, and why it's healthy and to help each other discover themselves through masturbation. To lose their sexual inhibitions and attain a fuller sex-life. They even make it a point to have all the participants get comfortably dressed and have a masturbation cirlce. The stereo-typical "circle-jerk" that men are often accused of, but which I can honestly say, I've never had the pleasure of joining.

I'd like to run the same sort of group for men. We can discuss our favourite methods, and share tips and tricks. And to educate those less fortunate about the pleasures of solosexual activity. Solosucking and solofucking. Yes there will be demonstrations... Its the whole point.

I am thinking a two to three hour get together in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It would be free to attend. However, due to limited room and seating, registration would be required.

If interested, you can post here the answers to the following questions. However, your real name will not be required on this site. It will be required in a private message that I'll send to you if arrangements for such a group can be finalized.

Where do you live (city, province/state, country)?

How far would you be willing to travel to join such a group?

How old are you?

Can you self suck?

Can you self fuck?

Would you like to learn to do these things?

Do you use male intended toys?

Do you own male intended toys?

Would you like to more about male intended toys?

How often do you masturbate (weekly/monthly)?

Will you be willing to perform your masturbation with the group?

If you can solosuck or solofuck, will you be willing to demonstrate your skills for those who are unable?

If you have any high-end sex-toys would you be willing to display them and answer any questions about them?

If there is enough interest in this group, would you be willing to participate in a recorded session to be used on television, such as SexTV or Secrets of Sex?

If yes to the above question, will you require face blurring for anonymnity protection?

I will be check back here for 30 days, afterwich I'll process the arrangements and start forwarding private messages for registration purposes. After registration is complete, if the feedback for recording is positive, I'll contact my television contact to discuss broadcast recording options and get their feedback on the whole idea. If the feedback for recording the group is negative, then we can still do the group for our own purposes.

The Towering Ziggurat
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Ziggurat

My answers to the questions...

Post by Ziggurat »

Where do you live? Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
How far would you be willing to travel to join such a group? 500 kilometres
How old are you? 33
Can you self suck? No, but I used to be able to.
Can you self fuck? Yes, I can do this very well.
Would you like to learn to do these things? N/A
Do you use male intended toys? Yes
Do you own male intended toys? Yes
Would you like to more about male intended toys? Yes
How often do you masturbate (weekly/monthly)? 3 times weekly
Will you be willing to perform your masturbation with the group? Yes
If you can solosuck or solofuck, will you demonstrate? Sure
If you have any high-end sex-toys would you display and answer questions about them? Sure
If there is enough interest in this group, would you be willing to participate in a recorded session to be used on television, such as SexTV or Secrets of Sex? Absolutely!!
If yes to the above question, will you require face blurring for anonymnity protection? No, I'm comfortable with my sexuality.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

n_aguiar

Post by n_aguiar »

Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Don't know
How old are you?
Can you self suck?
Yes
Can you self fuck?
Yes
Don't need to
No
No
Perhaps
About twice a week
Yes
If you can solosuck or solofuck, will you be willing to demonstrate your skills for those who are unable?
Yes
If you have any high-end sex-toys would you be willing to display them and answer any questions about them?
-
If there is enough interest in this group, would you be willing to participate in a recorded session to be used on television, such as SexTV or Secrets of Sex?
Perhaps
If yes to the above question, will you require face blurring for anonymnity protection?
Not necessary

smoothdickss

Re: Men's Masturbation Support Group

Post by smoothdickss »

Where do you live (city, province/state, country)? Midwest

How far would you be willing to travel to join such a group? Depends on my time off availability

How old are you? early 50's

Can you self suck? I have in the past, quite a bit. Working up to it again.

Can you self fuck? Not really interested

Do you use male intended toys? I have

Do you own male intended toys? I used to own an 8 inch or so rubber or plastic realistic-looking dick. I enjoyed deep throating it, discovering I could easily suck a nice hard cock all the way down to the base, given the chance...

How often do you masturbate (weekly/monthly)? Depends on inspiration from my (married) girlfriend, but at LEAST once a day, mostly twice a day, and sometimes, depending on her availability, easily up to seven times a day

Will you be willing to perform your masturbation with the group? That would be awesome.

If you can solosuck or solofuck, will you be willing to demonstrate your skills for those who are unable? Maybe I'll be able to self-suck by that time. If so, absolutely!

If there is enough interest in this group, would you be willing to participate in a recorded session to be used on television, such as SexTV or Secrets of Sex? Definitely.

If yes to the above question, will you require face blurring for anonymnity protection? Please.

hornyfather

Post by hornyfather »

Where do you live (city, province/state, country)? San Jose, Ca

How far would you be willing to travel to join such a group? 100 miles

How old are you? 62

Can you self suck? no

Can you self fuck? no

Would you like to learn to do these things? Yes

How often do you masturbate (weekly/monthly)? 3 times a week

If you can solosuck or solofuck, will you be willing to demonstrate your skills for those who are unable? N/A

If you have any high-end sex-toys would you be willing to display them and answer any questions about them? Don't have any High End toys

If there is enough interest in this group, would you be willing to participate in a recorded session to be used on television, such as SexTV or Secrets of Sex? Yes

If yes to the above question, will you require face blurring for anonymnity protection? Yes

volatileangel

Post by volatileangel »

You might want to check out http://www.8M8Network.com, it's a social network site dedicated to male/male mutual masturbation. I think I saw a group on there planning the UK's largest group wank.

volatileangel

Re: My answers to the questions...

Post by volatileangel »

Where do you live? London, England
How far would you be willing to travel to join such a group? UK Only
How old are you? 33
Can you self suck? No, but I am trying to learn.
Can you self fuck? No, it doesn't interest me.
Would you like to learn to do these things? See above
How often do you masturbate (weekly/monthly)? Daily
If you can solosuck or solofuck, will you demonstrate? N/A
If you have any high-end sex-toys would you display and answer questions about them? Yep
If there is enough interest in this group, would you be willing to participate in a recorded session to be used on television, such as SexTV or Secrets of Sex? Definitely
If yes to the above question, will you require face blurring for anonymnity protection? Definitely

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

Chicago, USA

100 miles, no more

How old are you?

Can you self suck?
Yes

Can you self fuck?
No

Yes

Not yet

No

Yes

Hmm.. my number is changing as I embrace my sexually, I'd say at least 3 times a week

Yes

Yes

N/A

Maybe only with a certain level of anonymity.

Narcissus

Post by Narcissus »

I live in VT, when is this going to happen?

There's a doctor or therapist on the back of my Al vid that stresses the importance of men geting in touch with their bodies- I think I got it. I can self fuck and lick my tip (finally again), but anyway if you need someone to writhe in ecstacy, moan, speak in toungues, swallow cum greedily, worship every part of their body, etc. etc. I could show your class that.

Many would run for he hills. Men are not supposed to get off like women. I think they are and monotheisms have repressed our sex for procreation only.

(10,000 years old) they have found evidence of a super sexual society on the island of Crete. I'll locate the book (written by a classicist so it's not salacious, plus it helps to know ancient greek. Still if you want evidence that we haven't always been all fucked up by social mores and religion, it's a good read.