Sexuality Problem

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Do you fantasize about the same as me?

Yes
86%
No
14%

Total votes: 14

Darkbolt

Sexuality Problem

Post by Darkbolt »

I think I'm a straight guy. I first had sex with a girl at 14 :D . I regret it of course but anyway, I've always been into girls. I've never been attracted to men in the sense that I don't want to kiss a guy, have a relationship, etc.

But, for some reason, I've always fantasized about riding a dude's cock. And sucking one. But I still have no attraction towards men. Am I gay?

Darkbolt, with love
If anyone finds anything on Self-Rimming, please tell me.

"Suck to live, in order to live to suck"

flexiboy

Post by flexiboy »

Same as me mate

I have a girlfriend, and i love her. I am not attracted to men at all, but i would love to suck a mans cock or fuck one. But i wouldnt kiss them ever.

I dont class myself as gay, i am straight :)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

FACT: men are pigs. Unless we've been brainwashed out of it, most of us love sex and will fuck just about anything that moves (and many things that don't) if the situation is right.
If you're a man who enjoys the fantasy or the actuality of having sex with people of genders/sexes other than the one(s) that you have romantic feelings for then you should just relax and enjoy it - life is too short to deny yourself pleasures that don't hurt anyone else :D
And if you want some dick or some man-ass but you don't want the complications you know my answer; go fuck/suck yourself!
AL

senior sucker

Post by senior sucker »

Since I started self sucking I have less desire for other men. But I would suck a nice cock on the right occasion. It seems that now that I can give myself a blow job, my desire to blow others has been reduced....Ive just got to the stage where I can fuck my mouth. I can get just 1/2 inch past the head.... Wow I want me now..........

Ziggurat

Gay is in the ass of the beholder.

Post by Ziggurat »

I agree with Al 99%!!

I have actually had experience with another guy. When I was much younger. Before I lost my virginity with a girl infact. But I never considered myself gay. Just two kids learning about themselves. However, despite the fact that we sucked and fucked our brains out, we never kissed or hugged. Just satisfying those insatiable urges that young boys get.

TTZ
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

sigma

Post by sigma »

Back in high school I was in the same position; I'd only ever had a strong attraction to women, but I had fantasies about sucking/fucking other guys that really turned me on. Never had much desire to kiss/date/etc. guys. So I considered myself straight, had girlfriends, and really didn't have much doubt about myself until shortly after turning 18, and this one guy just totally wrecked that image of myself (he was straight actually, so nothing very serious happened, but he had quite the impact on me). Now I consider myself bi, because I've had something of a 70/30 split women/men.

I know other guys, however, who have had those fantasies for forever but haven't ever acted on them or haven't ever wanted a relationship with a guy.

Anyway, my advice would be that if you are young, it is possible that you are bi and "just haven't met the right guy", as it's said. But true, versatile bisexuals are not very common (in my experience), and if you really feel an attraction to women you aren't gay (unless you have incredible powers of denial). What's most likely is just that that's how your brain is wired, because men basically really like to be exposed to a variety of interesting kinds of sex, and using both sexes just expands the possibilities. It probably means nothing profound, just that you are open and that the "sex is good" basic part of your brain is working.