Question for Gays, do you cum while sucking someone else?

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

lovepre

Question for Gays, do you cum while sucking someone else?

Post by lovepre »

I am a bisexual male of limited experience,( never sucked another guys dick yet). I know I will a some point . Right now I do a lot of selfsucking, and enjoy my own dick most of the time,(2-3 times a week). I get pussy about once a week. My question is do you ever cum youself while sucking someone else? Without jacking yourself while sucking. And if you don't, how to you get off?

quentin13

Post by quentin13 »

No, I usually get the guy to suck me off afterwards. i have also never cum while taking it up the butt.

chpoof

Re: Question for Gays, do you cum while sucking someone else?

Post by chpoof »

lovepre wrote:Do you ever cum...while sucking someone else?...And if you don't, how to you get off?
No, whenever I suck my partner, my focus is totally on him, his pleasure, and specifically his orgasm. I never even touch my own dick while I'm sucking him, although sometimes he does mutually pleasure me in a 69 position. But I've never cum that way.

Afterward, he gets me off, sometimes by sucking me or jacking me but more often than not with a vibrator.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Um.. I'm not gay, but I've cum whilst going down on my wife... :D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

cantreachityet

Post by cantreachityet »

chpoof wrote:
lovepre wrote:Do you ever cum...while sucking someone else?...And if you don't, how to you get off?
No, whenever I suck my partner, my focus is totally on him, his pleasure, and specifically his orgasm. I never even touch my own dick while I'm sucking him, although sometimes he does mutually pleasure me in a 69 position. But I've never cum that way.

Afterward, he gets me off, sometimes by sucking me or jacking me but more often than not with a vibrator.
i love going 69 with a guy... sucking and being sucked at the same time is SOO NICE ... i like getting off, but i rather he go off first .. the swelling of his cock and the burst of cum is the greatest !! .. never got it in the ass .. but i would really like too ...