anal

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

mynose

anal

Post by mynose »

ive always been real curious about anal and it kinda turned me on all the time

id always use household things and kinda get em up my ass and sometimes think i screwed up when i saw blood on what i used to impale myself with.

anywho i decided to buy a dildo eventually and (mind you its my first dildo) was 8 x 2.25. Eventually i got over the thickness but i had such a hard time getting it all the way down (also made me bleed a bit as well and i ended up throwing it away so i could resist it which i am now regretting). anywho i looked up on the internet and apparently you can basically get anything up your ass and beyond the rectum. there is just a small passage which leads to whatever is behind your rectum. the only thing is i thought that toy was too big at the head to fit through there. and i was worried about over stetching something that deep in my body.

i was thinking about buying a much thinner didlo (1.25 i think) but it is 18 inches. maybe invest in some butt plugs too and thicker dildos.. the point of the 18 inch is i want to be able to take a thick and long dildo all the way up my ass.

is this dangerous in any way?