Self-Fisting

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Archangel

Self-Fisting

Post by Archangel »

Hey
I have been trying to fist my ass for a good six months now, but just cant seem to get it all the way in. I have managed to get all four fingers and thumb inside, with the help of lube and time... And have even got to the stage where bouncing up and down, up to my knuckles, is more enjoyable than painful.

Does anyone have any tips or positions, or anything at all that could help me fist myself? I am eagerly waiting to fit it all inside there, and always seem to come so close. I can dp my ass with two dildos but just want to fist myself up to my wrist.

Also if anyone knows of any sites with free videos or how-to help on self-fisting that would be greatly appreciated, too.

Thanks!

Safety2006

Post by Safety2006 »

Isnt that painful?
If you want sexual online play,leave me a private message (no one over 30) thanks.

Post by Guest »

I don't know if this is helpful for other guys, but I couldn't fist myself until I fisted another man's ass.
I had been trying for years and was at the same point as you - I just couldn't get past the knuckles. I ended up fisting another man one day and I guess it showed me "first hand" that it was really possible. I went home and tried it on myself and, though it wasn't easy, thst was the first time I was able to get all the way in.
As physical as that barrier might feel it seems like it really is a psychological thing.
I hope you can get there - I don't do it often, but it an astonishing sensual experience.
Al

Elrond

Post by Elrond »

It's funny; I have trouble getting two fingers in, or even a thumb in the right direction. That is, once I get the thumb in the perfect spot and start the motion, my wrist gets sore.

Just once, I started getting into fingering in X position. I began to get a feel for what' going on in there. I'm rather a late bloomer for butt stuff. I never liked to poop smell.
"A picture is worth a thousand dollars."

duracell

how-to site

Post by duracell »

Archangel, your post turned me on so much, I tried several times this past week and succeeded for the first time last night. The hottest part is feeling some thick veins in my rectum walls pulsing and radiating heat! Also, right before I slipped all the way in, I started whimpeing involuntarily--I've never felt so out of control!

Here's a site I found last night with vids:
http://www.kub65.net/GetInHere/Clips_with_sound.htm

There's also a how-to section. The most effective tip was to push out gently with your ass--the last knuckle then seems to slip right in.

Good luck, and thanks for enlightening me with this incredible masturbation technique!

Archangel

Post by Archangel »

Thanks for the feedback, duracell.

Im so jealous that you have been able to fist yourself in only a week! Can't wait to be at that stage myself.

One problem... The link worked but I can't seem to find the how-to section of that site. Do I need to be a member?

Reply quick, because those fisting tips might just be my answer!

duracell

How to link

Post by duracell »

Hey arch,

I just fisted myself again yesterday and gotta say that you're gonna be amazed when it actually happens for you. I haven't felt anthing as satisfying as the outer sphincter wrapping around my wrist. once in, my fist repeats the pleasure as I slowly pull it out. I thought of three more tips for you. Brace your elbow against the wall if lying down or brace your wrist against the floor, if sitting. As you reach maximum stretching, take a lot of short breaths as if you were giving birth. When you need a break, don't pull out. Just relax with your hand in as far as it is, and enjoy that stretch, resetting your mind as if that is the starting point. Then continue pushing, gradually moving the angle of your push back and forth. Here's the link to the other site:
http://www.kub65.net/GetInHere/fisting101.htm

Good luck--I know you're gonna do it soon!

duracell

Another article

Post by duracell »

One more tip for others trying this--If you feel pain, stop. Don't force the issue. Gotta be patient. Here's another link to a very comprehensive article: http://www.winternet.com/~redright/aimgth.htm The website mentions an orgasm of the anus which is what I didn't realize I was experiencing. It's almost as intense but very different from a penile orgasm which involves ejaculation.

flyarm

Post by flyarm »

I finally succeeded in fisting myself about a week ago. It was a long process. Gently stretching my ass over time. Once going too far with a dildo and feeling some discomfort...even some bruising.

One thing to consider is the size of your hand when in the "goose neck" shape. Mine is just under 9" around at the widest point. I got a dildo that is graduated to this size...even a little bigger that that. When you get into dildos of that size it is the stretch that is the thrill. A really great feeling to finally get to that point and have your ass really singing.

The first time was after a session with my graduated dildo and I was lieing down, left leg bent and crossed over right, hips slightly to the right, reached around with left hand and it just kind of went in...with a little effort.

I asked a general question about it on a fisting group and one guy wrote to say that he self fists all the time. He recommended a way that works for him. He gets his elbow into the corner of the shower stall. He just kind of backs into his hand. Bracing his elbow in this way gives him the leverage that he lacks being in such an awkward position.

I went right in and tried his technique and it worked like a charm!!! The first time was easy and pleasing and a real rush. I have done it daily since then and think I should give my ass a break now, but can't leave myself alone! Great to be able to do it in the shower too.

I have to say that poppers are a big part of this sort of play for me. A lot harder for me without their help. Has the effect of relaxing smooth muscles....makes your ass really receptive, I find.

Anyway, worth a try.

Fly