anal masturbation with dildos

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

little_woogy

anal masturbation with dildos

Post by little_woogy »

can anyone out there help me with my problem?

im finding i can only fit 5 inches or so up my ass of my dildo, its a rigid 7inch long 2 inches thick, any advice

thanks

jelbarths

Re: anal masturbation with dildos

Post by jelbarths »

I've used a cuke and have routinely gotten up to 8 " in. I did get about 12" in a couple times (see attached pics). I just relaxed and kept pushing in. When I hit 8 " that time it just popped further in. Felt pretty amazing. Be patient.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Though we're all the same basic shape there is a lot of variation from body to body, so it's going to be different for everyone.
Have you looked at illustrations of the basic structure of what's up your hole? Right after the rectum - as you go up - is the sigmoid colon which generally is shaped kind of like a less extreme version of the U or J trap under a sink

This is probably where you're running into problems.
Carefully, gently pushing past the resistance there is the way to get more in. It's often very helpful, when you reach that point, to bear down, like you're trying to take a shit. Do that and you may find that you're suddenly taking a lot more of your dildo than you were before.
That does, of course, also raise the possibility of doing just what you're pretending to be trying to do and ending up with some poop in the equation, so try to be sure you're not in need of a shit before you start to play.

Let us know how it goes, and special thanks to Jelbarths for the inspiring pics!

Al

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

Surely there are others out there who have experience with big dildos or veggies. Let's hear about how you do it.

Bakogaynerd

Post by Bakogaynerd »

I have a dildo that is 8 inches long and 5 1/2 inches girth. I use J-Lube and it goes right in. Sometimes it stops at a certain point which I believe is that sigmoid part but if I slowly and gently push it in farther it goes in.

longdong

Post by longdong »

I've got an 18" double headed dildo that I sometimes use in the shower. On a good day I can take all bar 3 or 4 inches. It takes a bit of practice but feels great to go so deep.

Cheers Rob