Best blowjob

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

treysome

Post by treysome »

The best oral I've seen is in the first scene of ORAL EXAMS with matt summers and chad hunt. The deep throating is jaw dropping. Don't have a clip though, maybe some else might.

Kadren

Post by Kadren »

In that 2nd Damon video...is it just me or does that guy cum twice?

If so...I'm very jealous...

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Kadren wrote:In that 2nd Damon video...is it just me or does that guy cum twice?
Yes, I do believe he does! :)

Kadren

Post by Kadren »

I wonder how that's even possible. I would *love* to be able to do that.

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Kadren wrote:I wonder how that's even possible. I would *love* to be able to do that.
I think all men would! :wink: Seriously, I think it's rare, but some guys are able to have multiple orgasms.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

OK - I"m gonna get all technical on you guys.
I (and probably most men if they tried) can easily have multiple EJACULATIONS in one session - if you watched my videos you've seen me pump out 4 or 5 mini-loads before finally having a full-on orgasm. The most common term I know of for this is "edging". I think my record in one session was 12 or 13 loads, and man was my cock sore!
On seemingly random occasions, sometimes because I was just really fucking horny, other times for no particular reason, I've had multiple ORGASMS in a short period of time. I think 3 in 15 minutes was the most. These were completely separate orgasms, not the continuous thing that some women (and a few men) describe. The first scene in "Blown Alone" ends with two separate complete orgasms - I didn't expect it; I just kept on stroking using my cum as lube after the first one and surprised myself with number two.
Both of these are fascinating (and fun!) areas to explore, and I know you guys are all fearless erotic explorers or you wouldn't be on here!
AL
Attachments
newbapics8.jpg
newbapics8.jpg (31.29 KiB) Viewed 13381 times

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Great post, Al. I'm quite familiar with edging. I don't do it very often, or at least not to the extent you describe. I do like to extend the pleasure I get from masturbating by not always getting off immediately, but usually when I'm that close to climaxing I just go ahead and let myself experience the full-on orgasm.

One of the most incredible edging experiences I've ever had happened not too long ago while I was fucking my partner. I could feel myself getting close to orgasm, so I started slowing down coz I didn't want to cum just yet, and I pulled out. Then, suddenly, I felt myself lose control, and I started climaxing...or so I thought. I felt the sensations of an orgasm, but I didn't ejaculate. After it passed I penetrated him again. I was still hard enough to continue fucking him, so I pumped him for another minute or so and then, much to my delight and surprise, I had a full-fledged orgasm inside him. I've never had an edging experience quite so intense. It really felt like that first orgasm was the big one.

I've never experienced multiple separate orgasms. The desire is definitely there while I'm in pre-orgasm mode, but the big problem for me is that once I have a full-fledged climax, my sexual desire drops to zero almost immediately, and I really don't have any desire to go for another one.

I love the fact that we guys can experiment with our bodies and push the limits of our sexual experiences. "Fearless erotic explorers"...yeah, I guess that's us! The few and the proud... :wink:

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Oh yeah - that's the variation I forgot - orgasm without ejaculation. It has only happened to me a couple of times, but I'd love to figure out how to do it intentionally. I've read about various methods for keeping the cum inside, mostly in a Taoist semen-retention context, but I haven't really experimented with it much.
Always something new to explore!
AL

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

aleingang69 wrote:Oh yeah - that's the variation I forgot - orgasm without ejaculation. It has only happened to me a couple of times, but I'd love to figure out how to do it intentionally. I've read about various methods for keeping the cum inside, mostly in a Taoist semen-retention context, but I haven't really experimented with it much.
Always something new to explore!
AL
Well, that was the first time it had ever happened to me. I have no idea how I managed it or if I'll ever be able to repeat it. Who knows? Maybe the stars were aligned just right that day. :) At any rate, it was an incredible experience.

And back on the topic of best blowjobs, I simply have to share this: The night before last my lover gave me one of the most incredible blowjobs he's ever given me. I mean, he always gives me good head (by far the best I've ever gotten), but he was just exceptionally good that time. I thought I'd blow his head off when I came. I'm still reeling from it, and I can't wait for him to do it again. I'm hard just thinking about it! :twisted:

Adrian

Double orgasm

Post by Adrian »

I've seen one in a Terry Stephens Movie - Alberto Rey gets two off in the space of minute with a small black hared lady! Good stuff!
yours, Adrian

chpoof

Here's another FANTASTIC blowjob!

Post by chpoof »

OK, guys (and gals, if you're watching! :wink: ), here's a 20-minute clip I got from a guy in New York whose specialty is giving blowjobs to his buddies. Up until now, I thought the clip of Damon sucking off Tony was the hottest blowjob I'd ever seen on film, but now...well, let's just say this one gives Damon a run for his money! Lemme know what you think. (Warning: The file is HUGE, but it's well worth the download time.)

http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=6S8IDWZX
Attachments
hot suck off.jpg
hot suck off.jpg (827.43 KiB) Viewed 13434 times