Anyone ever used prostate massager?

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

kchmania

Anyone ever used prostate massager?

Post by kchmania »

I bought a bad boy prostate massager

which consists of 2 knot and the last knot really big, stg like butt plug. I can't really push the 3rd part in, it stuck in my anal in 2nd part, it's like there's stg inside my anal that stop me from pushing in, I can't get any pleasure orgasm from this :cry:

Sad. And my anal kinda hurt now, seems like gonna rest a few days for another try. sob

TSlovin

Re: Anyone ever used prostate massager?

Post by TSlovin »

just use a lot of lube when you get sore.

Anyway, I always insert it backwards and twist it when it's in so the tip touches my prostate. When on a chair I just have to wiggle a bit and the pre-cum starts coming out.

I have the somewhat smaller versio unfortunately. maybe that would have been a good one for you to start off with.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I've mostly used penises (my own and other men's) for prostate massage, but I'm sure we can help you ;)

So you're getting the first 2 knots in but not the 3rd? It looks like it's designed that way - the knot with the bumps on it is designed to stay outside to massage the area between your balls and your asshole.

Of course: once we get those first 2 lumps in we're going to be greedy pigs and try to get the whole thing in :) but damn - unless it's really flexible it's just totally the wrong shape to fit up your ass. I think you might be better off with something like the big dildo I use in my videos:

when you want to challenge your hole, and save the prostate and perineum stimulator for bumpin' your "p-spot".

Other than that: lots of lube, and, you know the old saying: "practice makes perverts" :)

Al

TSlovin

Post by TSlovin »

like Al says the ribbed part is for massaging the part between your ass and your penis.

like this:

volatileangel

Post by volatileangel »

I can confirm that the ribbed part is intended to pleasure the perineum, the space between your ass and your balls. The button is supposed to be positioned behind/under the nuts.

Plenty of men take time to get used to using anal toys. Don't be put off if you don't feel any great pleasure the firts few times, that's normal.

The pleasure you can get from prostate toys is truly IMMENSE! And it should definitely not be underestimated. Many men who start off not feeling much go on to having multiple orgasms and can cum a whole lot more, and they can even do it without touching their dick.

HartMann

Post by HartMann »

as much as i like objects up my rump, long things, short things, thick and thin things, things that vibrate and things that need to be shoved, things hanging from a belt on my wifes hips, sucktion-cupped to a surface or things attached to a guys groin: prostate massagers just do not work for me, and it is not the lack of trying. The things specifically shaped for it do nothing for me.

When I am humped long enough by a large object, however, I do feel the massage's effect.... Oh yes Sir.... :shock:

Tastes do differ..... :wink:

volatileangel

Post by volatileangel »

HartMann wrote:The things specifically shaped for it do nothing for me.
If other things work, these definitely should too. I don't understand why random things would but a specifically designed toy wouldn't, unless it's a psychological thing?
Maybe you've just had more experience and training with other objects?