Sex with sister question

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

thedoctor

Sex with sister question

Post by thedoctor »

as a teen, I actually discovered a lot about sex thru my sister. she's two years younger than I am and in my senior year we had sex several times and the month before I graduated and was about to leave home, we had sex just about everyday we quit after that, she. I only knew one other guy that was fucking his sister in high school and that girl was hot too... so I didn't think nothing about it nor did I really care about getting a girlfriend that last year, because sis was slipping into my room on a regular basis. One guy on my wrestling team kind of lied that he was fucking her, but I knew I was the only one. At one tournament, I asked this guy if your fucking my sister, tell me where her mole is. He didn't know, and I told him where it was, and he asked how'd I know, and when I told him I'd seen her naked more times than anyone, I was her brother. but I didn't tell him that I was fucking her. he did state she was extremely hot, and in the back of my mind I though (more than you know).... However the past few years, my sister has went thru boyfriend after boyfriend. and it's because we somewhat got really drunk one night and she wanted me so bad. we kind of did it on and off for awhile then quit again but this past year and months she keeps wanting me to fuck her on a regular basis again (more than twice a week). I don't mind, and it is kind of a wild turn on, she is a knock-out. but I do believe this is messing with her being able to get a normal relationship. and I like my girlfriend and most of all self-sucking more than anything. My sister though loves giving blow jobs and that is such a turn on at times for me. she's always been damn good at it as she practiced on me all the time and she was one of the first girls that swallowed. she keeps telling me I make her feel better than other males... but I think that is the brother sister bond in my opinion. plus there is the legal aspects of having sex with her. when we have had sex it is consentual, there never has been any coersion other than when my sister just begs and begs or she figured out that I do like certain kinds of dresses and tha makes me crazy, when she dresses like my girlfriend. she's 5'4' 115lb got great long lightly brunette'ish/auburn hair, with light blue eyes. awesome firm 38 c/d cup breasts (they are real too) and such shapely hips and one hell of a heart shaped ass, that too drives me just a bit crazy when she'll sit on my lap. She's 42 and So when even when she's not wearing any makeup she's hotter looking in these dresses than my girlfriend at the age of 37 and when she lifts them up just high enough to create a sexy jesture she'll say smile and tell me "admit it you like fucking me" and frankly when she is in those dresses... I don't see her as a sister, but as a woman that wants to get laid and desires me to do the job. when she just wants to sleep over and I like morning sex, so when I wake up she's there nuzzled next to me and the pharomones start flying off her. I get morning hard-ons and so when we are nuzzled, I glid right in her because the past few times, she's already wiggling her hips into me and I usually have my arm around her as normally if she wasn't there I would be self-sucking. When this is the case with my girlfriend, I usually get up to leave to go home and self-suck.

last week was kind of a close call with my girlfriend as she came knocking on the door and I was so glad my sister was already had her bottom half of her cotton pjs on while she was cooking breakfast. as we generate a lot of body heat both being athletic so we tend to sleep naked. she also told me she'd gotten pretty use to me getting her off and she likes it really good. she also has had her tubes tied, so there is no chance of a pregnancy. I have a house with a lot of land, and don't have to worry about neighbors. I am debating telling my girlfriend she does need to move in because of the economics and that we may need to have to adjust our schedules.

just wondering if any others (or know of anyone) that have had any consentual sex with an adult sister/sibling as what I call a need fullfilment kind of thing in having a pretty damn good sexual times. the last thing I do want is to have my girlfriend come knocking and we are screwing our brains out.

kolokuck

Re: Sex with sister question

Post by kolokuck »

as hot as this story is... ur still doing ethically wrong things! cheating on ur gf.. idk ur gf but its more likely that she will be really hurt and might want to break up with u, or even tell someone about u and ur sis..

and sleeping with ur sister for so many years.. u at least have a gf which is a normal relationship but the reason ur sister cant find a normal relashionship at the age of 42 may very well be the fact that shes sleeping with her brother...

idk u or ur sister or ur gf and idk what anyone of u want in life.. but u never know, maybe ur gf will be fine with the
relationship between u and ur sister and u three can live happily.. its very unlikely but u never know...

bottom line is that if u and ur siser want a normal life u two need to stop sleeping with eachother and act like regular siblings.. i also think ur sister or both of u should go to discreet councling with a professional and see how they can help. or look for internet forums about the subject... thats the sane and right thing to do.

best of luck!

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I agree 95% with Kolo. Not to mention that what you're doing is illegal in almost every known civilization on this planet. (And if the place has no factual law that makes it illegal, then it is still a social taboo and frowned upon by almost everything on the planet) Hell, even in the animal kingdom it's rare that siblings sleep with each other. Most animal inbreeding happens because humans force it too. Although it has happened, it doesn't usually. In any case, my point is, if you're only doing it cause it's "wrong", well just remember, "Wrong" doesn't make it hawt. Anyone who knows me will tell you that it takes alot to disgust me. Well, I almost threw up reading your post.

However, I won't tell you what to do, or offer any kind of advice. While I don't agree with what you're doing, if you and your sister aren't hurting each other, then its really none of my business. Having read your post, however, I wasn't really sure you had any questions.... It was more just telling us about yourself and your sexual history. Which is cool. We obviously support that here. So was there an actual question? The only sentance I saw that could be considered a question (even though it did not end with a question mark) was the first sentance of the last paragraph which asks "has anyone else actually slept with a sibling.

In answer, I've slept with my step-brother. From the ages of 12-24, we've pretty much done everything there is for two guys to do without getting into props and toys. However, being "step" there is obviously no genetic relation. Also, as a young teen I used to fool around with a female second-cousin, but again it was a relationship through marriage, and the most we ever did was a bit of touchy feely and ONCE, I gave her oral, but she did not reciprocate. To this day, I still have great relationships with both of them. These relationships are physically non-sexual. However in cyber-space they are very sexual with extensive pic sharing and lots of naughty texting. So while you can call it what you will, the answer is "No. I've never slept with my brother or sister."
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

As long as there's no danger of pregnancy I don't have any problem with sibling sex - you're adults and you can choose whatever arrangement brings you happiness. If your sis is avoiding relationships with other men because of you, and you're not going to either break up with your GF or at least be open with her about what's going on - then it seems more problematic, and I think it's going to blow up in your face.

That's my 2 cents!

AL