lube for big toys

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

TSlovin

lube for big toys

Post by TSlovin »

hey,

i recently bought a dildo that's a size bigger than I'm used to (2.4 inches thick instead of 1.5) and the lube I've been using, Eros, doesn't seem to stand up to it's task.

What lube do you guys use for the bigger toys?

Ziggurat

Re: lube for big toys

Post by Ziggurat »

For the last 6 months, I've been using my spit and nothing else. I'll make sure to give myself an enema before any serious toy play... than I just use my own natural juices... Some saliva to get started, then your prostate should do the rest. However, in the past I used to use Jo. Either the waterbased, or silicone. However, I've now found that any "water" based lube is actually got glycols in them, and I have reactions to glycols. Its a chronic reaction from working in the paint industry without the proper protection. So, its spit. If I'm doing selfing stuff, (self fuck, self fist) then I use a bit of good old vaseline... However, vaseline will stain your toys.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I've always done OK with a combination of water-based lube and spit (or just spit) and whatever's naturally in my ass. Most people who get into serious large object insertion end up using something oil-based, or, these days, maybe silicone. You need to look at what your toys are made of and how they'll react to different lubes, of course.
You can get Certified Organic vegetable shortening (hippie Crisco) at health food places and that's what I use. If you're careful you can cover most toys with condoms to protect them and to make cleanup easy.

TSlovin

Post by TSlovin »

I usually use spit as well. But this dildo (Dick rambone) doesn't have a smooth surface so spit is not enough and the Eros lube only works for a few strokes.

I've tried it with a condom on the dildo as well and that works better already. maybe I'll give the vegie oil a try.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

yeah, I have a really rough dildo too. provides the best sliding sensation. My other toys I find are actually too smooth... try different things... Some people like oils... some like water based lubes... KY jelly is good... There's a cream that works really well too called Elbow Grease.. designed my a gayplay company... I found its a little too greasy for my selfing and fisting needs, but it works okay on a toy...
My Patreon tip jar:

moosebone

Post by moosebone »

I use CVS brand KY Jelly and a lube shooter if I'm going to be doing some deep fucking with large toys.

volatileangel

Post by volatileangel »

Whatever you use, you need to make sure it is water based. People really don't think about it, but silicone based lubes damage silicone and rubber toys, and oil based lubes are breeding grounds for bacterial infection.

A hell of a lot of bladder infections and anal problems are caused by oil based lube and other things used in the ass that really shouldn't be in there. The same applies to women using oil based lube too - it's a no no.

Oil and silicone lubes are great for cock stroking and massage, but oil should never go inside the body, and silicone should not be used with toys.

seven5incher

Post by seven5incher »

Hey, I use J-Lube or cumlube from bad-dragon for bigger toys. Here's a link to bad-dragons website. They have amazing toys and the lub is actually really good too

bad-dragon.com

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

My Patreon tip jar: