First experience finally

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

nastyboy69

First experience finally

Post by nastyboy69 »

Well, I thought i would post this here. If it is in the wrong place then i apologize in advance.

Also I will try to be as brief as possible.. but.

This is a continuation of a previous post. So i finally was able to visit my friend who lives in another state. He is gay and I am straight. however in the previous post i had talked about maybe going further with him. We have been friends for going on 20 years and i trust him not to go to far.i mean if it was not fun i want him to stop. We have been talking about this for many months and my curiosity got the best of me. He picked me up at the airport and we went back to his place. He asked me if I was serious and I said yes. We ate lunch and talked a lot and I said there was a few things i would not do. but other than that i was game. well we got in his hot tub and relaxed for a bit. I could not help wondering if his cock felt the same as it did years earlier. i decided to get undressed and he followed along. i have to admit that being naked with another naked guy was a bit strange for a bit.. only a bit..while i was jacking him off i could not believe how horny i was getting.. i have always wondered what it would feel like to have a cock in my mouth. i try to self suck and not there yet. finally i asked him if i could try to suck it.. not knowing really how to do that..i was worried about a lot of stuff. however i sucked his cock like i would suck mine if i could. it did take me a while to get the hang of it but as soon as i heard him start to moan and groan a bit i got even hornier. now i did not measure his cock but it is longer than mine.. i am approx 6 inches and he is about 7.. guessing..i tried to take the whole thing in my mouth and got almost all in. i am not trying to gag. he jacked me off while i was blowing him and then he asked if he could blow me.. i was like sure, plus i wanted to see if a guy could give head better than a girl. that is still up in the air.. but i did enjoy this a lot. i decided that hell i gone this far and i did not feel wierded out, so i started to lick his balls and taint, but i not going down any farther. i will do that to my lady friend, but that was not for me with him..anyways while blowing him he started to pre cum and it tasted very similar to me. was not revolting at all and i somewhat enjoyed the taste. i told him to not make me cum as right after i cum i lose interest in sex just for a short time. so he did not let me and it drove me crazy cause i really wanted to shoot. his cock was gettin really hard in my mouth and i knew he was about to come. he told me to stop or he would shoot it in my mouth and i thought go ahead.. i wanted to feel it shoot in my mouth just like i wish i could suck my dick and cum in my own mouth. he came and i am sure i swallowed some.. did not mean to but he shot so hard it blasted my throat.. then i thought he was done and i pulled it out and one little shot got in my eye.. burned a bit..then he sucked me til i just about came the i told him to let me shoot it on myself.. and he did. that is not the end. after relaxing a bit the best was yet to come.. he knew i played with anal toys and i have expressed how i would like to know what a real dick felt like in me. and my hand could be free. i told him when we did this just not to ram my ass as i dont think i was ready for that and to wear a condom.. i know he is clean.. not worried about that, but just wanted that. he did not mind. i did suck him a bit more before and he asked me to do it doggy style kind of. my face was down and ass up at an angle.. he spread my ass cheeks and started to lick my ass hole.. oh my god.. i need that more in my sexual life.. that was incredible. he did that until i was almost begging to be fucked.. i have to say i never thought i would ever be doing any of this..but he lubed me up and very slowly started to enter me. at first just the head in and out drove me crazy. he took his time and my hole started to relax. i thought it might hurt but it never did and to be honest this cock in my ass felt sooooo good.. eventually he wanted me to get on top like a reverse cowgirl.. he wanted to look at my ass as i rode him.. i have never rode a cock. but i was game.. i sat on top and i slowly worked my hole over him.. all the way to his balls.. and then i started to rock a bit. i noticed at a certain angle his cock was hitting what i think is my prostate.. although i cannot seem to find this on my own (need help locating it i think mine is a bit deeper than what some say), but i was pre cumming so much i could not believe it. i am getting horny just typing this and remembering..but i rod that dick for a while until my legs started to feel weak and told him to fuck me. he went a little faster and harder, and it never did hurt.. i told him i really wanted to feel him cum in my ass but i did not want to go bareback, but i really wanted to feel it throb in me.. don't know if you could feel that or not. but he told me he was about to come and i told him to stop thrusting so i could see if i could feel it.. and i did a little.. kind of neat.. then i cam so hard i shot it past my head and even got some in my hair..

so thats what happened on the first day i was there. we continued this off and on for the 5 days i was there.. i have been home about a week now and although i still desire women by far i am glad i have had this experience. i believe i may be open to other male experiences now as long as they are clean and dont want to just fuck my ass really hard.. i cant believe i wish he was here.. i seriously want my ass fucked again.. go figure..

aleingang69

Re: First experience finally

Post by aleingang69 »

HOT, man! Gave me a boner ;)

I have a few straight-identified buddies who I play with and they all love to get fucked - it's the one thing they're not getting with women so I guess it makes sense.

Glad you're having such a great time and I hope you get some more dick soon!

Al

Ziggurat

Re: First experience finally

Post by Ziggurat »

nice story! Glad you got to experience this. I have alot of great memories of me and step-brother.. The memories are prolly hotter than the reality, but I also know that neither one of us has any regrets about anything we did... We havent done anything in years... but I don't think its gonna last. Last summer we came so close to doing something... touched each others cocks after a swim in the pool... But man, I just wanted to bend over and suck him off so bad... And then have him fuck the living hell outta me... I have such a massive hard on right now... I'm gonna go take advantage of it!

Thanks for sharing, Nasty!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat