eating ass cum

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

moosebone

eating ass cum

Post by moosebone »

Has anyone ever eaten their cum out of a guy or girls ass after fucking them? how did it taste?

aleingang69

Re: eating ass cum

Post by aleingang69 »

Well - the obvious answer is that it tastes like cum and ass :)

This can be super hot - I'm getting a boner typing this and thinking about it - but you want to be sure the fuckee is well cleaned out before you start, or you can get into Santorum territory :P

Ziggurat

Re: eating ass cum

Post by Ziggurat »

Oddly enough, I've eated my cum outta my wifes pussy. I love the taste of her pussy. Depending on my mood will determine whether I love or just like my cum. The two combined however was pretty gross. They combined to form a really viscid texture that was very acidic to the taste. Took all the sweet out of it and was like mucusy vinegar. Thats chemical reactions for you. I'll eat my cum off a girls tits anyday though. And I'm dying to get snowballed. :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat