Self Golden Shower

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

moosebone

Self Golden Shower

Post by moosebone »

I have been a long time cum lover. Mine and other men's cum. I have always wanted to try a golden shower, by one or multiple people. Recently I was reading a forum about a man that was SS him self and had the erg to piss. He did not want to stop sucking so he pissed with his cock in his mouth and loved it. I am lacking several inches to be able to SS. But I think I might enjoy laying on my back an aiming my pis up in the air so it lands on me. Maybe I will try drinking it to see if I might enjoy it. Has anyone tried this, did you like it. I would like to hear any feed back, maybe so tips or ideas. I love to play by my self. Also what is the best things to drink so your piss tastes good?

GAselfsucker

Re: Self Golden Shower

Post by GAselfsucker »

As a selfsucker who LOVES to recycle his own delicious bladder-brew, I recommend drinking a liter or so of water then 2 or 3 light beers. Make sure you piss out the strong yellow stuff before you start recycling. If you can get your piss almost clear, you'll have a lot better experience than trying the strong stuff! I like to curl up and guzzle mouthful after foamy mouthful of my delicious prickjuice straight from the spigot, man!! Go for it & let us know how you like being your own pisswhore, man!!
GA selfsucker

moosebone

Post by moosebone »

Thanks for the advice, GA selfsucker. I have the house to my self this weekend, I have already started drinking lots of water. I am going to take your advice and curl up and piss straight into my mouth, that sounds really hot! Have you ever tried refrigerating a glass of piss before guzzling it down? Just curious.

moosebone

Post by moosebone »

GA, WOW!!! Drinking from the spigot is fantastic, I had a hard time keeping up with my cock. I may have waited too long, I pissed a lot. But I really enjoyed it! While I took time to swallow I was spraying my self with piss. I drenched my self really good. I became very turned on an have been wearing my ass out with my favorite dildos ever since. I downed another pint glass of piss while I've been ass fucking my self, and I have a full glass of piss in the frig that I am going to drink right after my next direct feeding.

fresh86

Post by fresh86 »

I would recommend drinking a lot of water beforehand. Here is a little vid I did with a minimal amount of piss at the beginning. The hardest part is actually forcing yourself to get the flow going since most people are used to peeing in the toilet and are used to that method.haha.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=QNtie-S570-

fabe45

Post by fabe45 »

I’m a piss drinker from my youth. I like piss, not as much as cum, but I drink (part of) my piss for many years. When I was able to suck myself, I drink directly from the tap. As I cannot do it now, I drink from a cup or on my meal, especially on my bread. Beginning with “white” piss is a good advice but I don’t like hot water, I like the taste of a good piss, even if I don’t swallow too strong one, too salty. But I enjoy tasting it in my mouth.
I drink my piss every day, it’s part of my self-sexuality. It’s not my only play with piss but that is another story.

variousandy

Post by variousandy »

Just reading the golden shower thing somthing new to me this, is drinking your own piss a popular one do many on here do it what are your experiences, is it safe i selfsuck maybe i could give ot a go

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

eeewwwww... you guys enjoy! :D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

autofellationyymi

Post by autofellationyymi »

This hot, must try. 😀

I had small accident two times when trying to milk pre cum by strongly sucking the tip and pressing prostate at the same time. Caused stream of pre cum piss mixture to erupt.

Anybody has video about self piss sucking during autofellatio?

autofellationyymi

Post by autofellationyymi »

OK, I tested this. Was really horny, well hydrated and allready self sucking for some time. Watched analvids.com BTS video where Veronica Avluv explained how she likes watersports and sucking piss out of dicks. So I started sucking and licking of the tip in x-position and with some relaxation I could suck piss out of my cock. It actually feels much like cumming while sucking - almost like long continuos orgasm. Hot! :twisted:

Taste was very minimal because I had drink lots of water with lemon. 8)

nickyricky

Post by nickyricky »

This sounds so hot. I am considering trying this :P

nickyricky

Post by nickyricky »

Happy to say I tried this out. I peed first all my "waste", then I drank a lot of water and followed up with beer cans. Maybe around 4 cans, so you know I was a very happy boy.

I was pretty horned up so I just decided to start peeing into a cup. Then I smelled it and decided to give it a small taste. To my surprise it tasted like water lol. It was slightly salty but not too much. I decided to then strip naked and masturbate, and because I was so drunk I decided to get in my tub and pee all over myself. I was so turned on and I tasted more of the pee - but I didn't completely swallow, I kept spitting it out.

After that I washed up, but I was still so horned up I decided to cum in my face and fuck myself silly with a dildo. I was tired out after that, so I showered and went to bed.

Today I was still thinking about everything I did, so I decided to give it one more go -- I drank some more beer right around after work, then began peeing in my beer can. I also filmed myself doing it and tasting it. It was really hot. I got a selfie stick and then got back in the tub and filmed myself spraying pee all over my face plus drinking from the beer pee can. I was flooded with pee - a real golden shower lol. I was so turned on that I also came directly in my face and mouth -- legs over head. I showered after that and cleaned up, then watched all the video. It was so hot to watch and I was instantly turned on again. I've moved on to VR sex with my Oculus but man still everything was so hot. I don't know if I can do this regularly, as I want to be careful about drinking pee, but at least I filmed it -- it was definitely a great experience to try out. Thanks for the suggestions!

cyberwwedivaperv

Post by cyberwwedivaperv »

everytime i have some beers i want to drink my piss. i open one and i rub my asshole against the neck for it to taste like ass and when they're empty i fuck them, then i take a piss in in it and drink from it!when i'm done pissing in it my cock gets so hard and i haven't drink it yet so i jerk and eat my cum and then I drink that piss, or sometimes i cum in the bottle filled with piss.

Phil0110

Post by Phil0110 »

I don't know.. It's very difficult to cum when you've erection.

nickyricky

Post by nickyricky »

It's difficult indeed. There are days now though where I'm tempted to drink my piss, but I end up not able to go through with it. I NEED to be really under the influence of something to carry it out. That said I don't like being under the influence as much - a side effect of smoking too much weed is that I get too paranoid later. So it's not fun. Alcohol is also just counter productive to my workouts - so I stopped drinking as much.

Still if I had like beyond 2 beers, maybe I'd start thinking about doing something like this especially if I'm alone by myself for a night. I know I've given myself golden showers and tasted the pee a little bit - again that's sort of the max I'll do haha. If I smoke a lot of marijuana, I know I can pretty much go through with drinking it, I'm pretty much a sexual fiend at that point.

I prefer self cum showers - I feel like that's easier to go through with and relatively safe and fun even if I'm sober - I can go through with it. If I smoke weed, yah - I just end up doing nothing all weekend and eating my cum constantly. But again the paranoia after effect is terrible - like I feel like my soul is leaving my body - so sober is better and feels more spiritual anyway, like the opposite effect of using weed to let other spirits come in; you are in touch with your own spirit instead haha.