What Are Your Thoughts On

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

apretzelfan

What Are Your Thoughts On

Post by apretzelfan »

What Are Your Thoughts On on the right wing "Christian" Republican homophobes gaining more political power and it's effect on your sexual freedom and free speech freedom on the internet?

ssandsfwithgf

Re: What Are Your Thoughts On

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

Mainly, not good in my opinion. Being democrat, myself, I disagree, but harbor no ill will towards any Republican, or Independent, or other human for that matter. Hopefully we can keep our freedoms of expression no matter who is in power.

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

Wrong forum for this bud. Thanks

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I moved this from the selfsuck forum over to here.

During the Republican convention they just - yesterday I think - stated that they'll be focusing on wasting millions (billions?) of your tax dollars cracking down on "obscenity" - which means harassing, persecuting and prosecuting (and possibly jailing) people like me who provide absolutely victimless entertainment, education and creative culture for people all over the world.
I don't think Obama is doing a great job, but on this issue alone I would vote for him again - since he came into office the Justice Department has been focusing on actual, important issues instead of conducting hypocritical crusades against adult entertainment and culture.

In my opinion; unless you're a wealthy person who cares about nothing beyond money you'll be voting against your own interests if you vote Republican in this election.

apretzelfan

Post by apretzelfan »

AGREED !