Douching question

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

LoveThyself

Douching question

Post by LoveThyself »

I recently realized how I should be douching before I selffuck. It wasn't really a problem in the past, I usually never had any issues, but I'd much rather make sure I'm clean before I start. So, I bought a douche. Now, I am having issues. I assume it is something I need to get used to doing, but I find that when I try to expel out any water I feel like pooping more. And that undoes any cleaning I'm trying to do. I know it is dumb, but can someone walk me through in detail what they do? I know the basic idea is something like squirt lots of water up your butt, wait a few minutes, expel, repeat. Maybe I just need to get used to doing it. I also found out that if you don't make sure you get it all out, you get gross leaky stuff later.

Yikes, I LOVE butt play, but I hate the grossness that can come along with it. Thanks in advance!

Ziggurat

Re: Douching question

Post by Ziggurat »

You're gonna feel that way the first 10 or so times you do it. And if you're having really soft stool on that day, its never going to be clean enough. I find that the best way to go about this, is to make sure I do an enema (I use an enema technique not douching) within minutes of a good solid bowel movement. This way, I know I'm mostly empty anyway. Or at least my rectum and lower colon are.

I use a relatively small (1/2" diameter) hose that I have hooked up to my laundry tub in my laundry room. I get the water to a nice gentle but flushing flow and of decent warmth. Warm is important. Cold will make you clench up and defeats the purpose. You need that inner sphincter to open up and flush out a little too. I never use soaps or any other cleaning materials. Just plain old water. Our evacuation system has much needed bacteria up there and while a good flushing will remove alot of it in the immediate area, you don't want chemicals changing the environment of your system. If you kill all the bacteria in your colon, you will definately have some health issues.

When you're flushing your lower colon and rectum, LISTEN to what your body tells you. If it hurts STOP IMMEDIATELY. Obviously there's going to be some discomfort until you get acclimated to the sensation. Nowadays I give myself a good low colonic at least once a week (basically anytime I'm going to play with my ass). Its important NOT to do this every day, as your bowels can get lazy really quickly and then you will have problems trying to go to the bathroom normally. I usually take a good dump at least once a day in the morning. So when I wanna SF or use a toy, I usually do so in the morning or early afternoon about 1/2 an hour or so after I've given myself the cleansing two or three times a week. Its actually gotten to the point where now I look forward to my colonic. I feel its quite refreshing and actually heightens the sensation of the play afterwards. Even the act of the colonic itself is quite enjoyable.

Hope this helps.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

LoveThyself

Post by LoveThyself »

Thank you Ziggurat, you are a God on this site! I actually never knew you could selffuck until I found this site. I wanted more info on selfsucking and when I realized you can also fuck yourself I was so happy. And my cock and ass have thanked me ever since. I do appreciate the info. That helps me a lot.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I've found that different times of day are easier for getting cleaned out - first thing in the morning before breakfast and late at night seem good for me a lot of the time. It's a learning process!

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I aim to please!! :D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat