AM I A SICK PERSON?

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

solosuxr

AM I A SICK PERSON?

Post by solosuxr »

If I
  • Wear panties and masturbate
    The panties were used
    The panties were from a female family member
    I got off to wearing them

hunckut

Post by hunckut »

It's not my own fantasy but I don't think anything about sexuality could be qualified as "sick"!
Simply many things are ways to "express" some personal "problems" (and the expression is a good thing even if the problem could be "bad" for you)-heterosexuals have as much as gay people, lol- , some things can be bad for your physical or psy integrity(and nobody exept you have the right to judge) or those of other people (like childrens) but it doesn't seem so at all! Isn't it?
We mustn't forget that simple homosexuality has been considered like "sick" by society for centuries (and it's not won!)

Be carefull about other people around you cos that fantasy, if very common, is still not accepted but
be quiet on your own, don't worry, the only ones who need some pity are those who believe they don't have fantasies!

Maybe you could try to meet people who like the same and talk with them, maybe you could feel more "cool" with it!
Don't worry, be happy ...

LEWie Lake Elmo

panty sniffing

Post by LEWie Lake Elmo »

I've got a huge fetish for soiled panties too. When I lived in an appartment, there were four women who I got to sneak panties from while their baskets were lined up at the one washing machine, and one in particular always seemed to do them at the same time, every saturday morning, and would always seem to leave the best panties right on top, as though she knew what I was doing. They'd be thickly creamed, and when I'd run upstairs with them, and hurriedly sucked them up in my bedroom, the dried juice would re-hydrate, and it was like having her cum in my mouth. Sometimes though. family members are all you've got. With three sisters, again, one would always come home at night, remove her clothes and send them down the laundry chute, and my room being in the basement, I'd dash over there when I heard it, and many times they'd be still warm, and so wet, with either her thin sticky clear pussy juice, or would have a thick white mixed cum load after her boyfriend stuffed her. That tasted totally different, but still made me cum so fucking hard...