penis extenders, do the really work?

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

jason

penis extenders, do the really work?

Post by jason »

have been curious about trying one, but I cannot find any real information on any real results, other thanwhat the "experts" say, would like real opinions if it is wort it.

senior sucker

Post by senior sucker »

are you referring to a penis stretcher. ? As in an ads or all day stretcher ? There seems to be many different kinds.

asiansizedpecker

Post by asiansizedpecker »

(Notice: this is not spam, I'm not advertising any commercial product, I'm only suggesting free exercise-based methods you can do at home, just like Al's.)

Wow, I think I really have a shot at getting past my "asian size" :P and finally becoming able to SS properly. I've recently stumbled upon this:
http://www.thundersplace.com

It's a Penis Enlargement forum chock full of guys who have managed to add an average of 1" of length (although some lucky bastards have managed even more that 2") and maybe 0.7" of girth to their penises, most of them using only manual exercises, patience and months-long persistence.

Read the guides and guys' self-reports and let me know what you think.

Al, if you think the information checks out, maybe you can add this link or some of the instructions to your own guides - obviously, penis length is one of the most important aspects for the ability to SS.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks ASP - I'll add a link to thundersplace next time I update the links page - it is a great resource.
As I've said before - the only advantage that a longer cock offers is that it requires less flexibility to make that initial contact - after that you still need to do the work to find the flexibility to keep on getting more and more of your beautiful dick in your hungry mouth.
Al

asiansizedpecker

Post by asiansizedpecker »

Well, I've had initial contact, but so far I could never really suck myself properly, so as to get actual pleasure from it (psychological, not just physiological). I can barely get my glans in my mouth, and only with considerable effort. I think I may have reached my limit, because when I'm bent to the maximum I can feel my lungs being compressed and I have trouble breathing - I'm never going to enjoy this if I have to choke myself just to get into position. In my case an extra 1-2" of dick would make a world of difference.