The old question, if I like to self-self am I gay?

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

coldwarrior85

The old question, if I like to self-self am I gay?

Post by coldwarrior85 »

I not not sure what alternate universe I've been hiding out in most of my life, and I'll admit when I was in my late teens, 18 and/or 19 I tried a little gay sex and haven't revisited this activity since then. I'm 47 now and over the past few years, not sure what possessed me to do this, but I'm into self-sucking and as you all well know, it's rather addicting and sometimes it seems like you just can't get enough of your own cock or seamen and/or experience one more orgasm during the day.

Bad sign right? I think so, but I keep sucking my plump little 6 to 7 inch dick anyway, (depending on how excited I get before, during, and afterward when I'm already considering going down on myself a second or third or fourth time and it's not even 12 noon yet. You know there's some of you out there who are probably real cock hounds!

Maybe that's what I'm becoming. Obsessive compulsive - you betcha!

I was having a conversation with a recent lady friend, (come on guys - the last time I had a GF I was 16 and now all my women friends are much older as I hope is the case for everyone else here!)
She is a real looker and doesn't have too many hang ups about sex save anything that has to do with anal so we don't go there.

Anyway she was telling me most guys are into other guys and/or don't mind having their dicks sucked by other guys and definitely most are in to reciprocity = you suck mine and I'll suck yours.

I have to admit since I've become such a sucking fanatic, I do wonder what another man's nice warm cock would feel like in my mouth and when he is so excited that you can feel the head of his dick swell and surge and shoot a nice thick load of hot cum down your throat... just maybe you can get on with your day or at least get the notion out of your mind for 5 minutes!

I think I know now why so many men are homophobic because most of us are at least bisexual, if not outright sexhounds and are willing to get and give it anyway we can.

I think this is what has kept me out of the gay scene because I am a man and know exactly how I feel about my cock. Are we bad or what?

Just check out craigslist and you will see what I mean. Look to see how many posts start out with I'm st8t but looking for a mutual suck or something to that effect.

I'm not condemning everyone, (men) that is, just asking us all to be a little more honest to ourselves and our fellow (man) now drop your drawers and show me what you got - just kidding...
I guess the greatest benefit of ss is not too worry about STDs and now that I give myself better head than my ladyfriend, (which I'm not about ready to tell her yet, if ever.)

Tell me what you think or feel, but before you answer, check yourself and your morality at the door and let's get the real deal, o.k.?

coldwarrior85

lizrd

Post by lizrd »

I'm gay, so it is cool. But you might want to condsider that you might be addicted to either masterbation, and all that that implies. Just some food for thought.

coldwarrior85

Post by coldwarrior85 »

No doubts there's an element of addiction. For that matter, anyone who spends the kind of time it takes to make his body pliable enough to give himself excellent head, and I'm not talking about licking a little foreskin or just touching the tip, but going down and caressing and teasing it with your tounge and lips and as I have found, sometimes I like to sink my teeth into it and feel it swell up and fill up my mouth, and so far I haven't left any permanent and/or disfiguring bite marks, but I have to say - the same dick sucking frenzy that I seem capable of whipping myself into - well - whether any of those stories are true or not I've read in other sections, I could see myself aching for someone else's cock to see how it might be the same or different and just maybe how far I could stuff it down my throat. I can't say I've actually experienced this, but I spend way too much time thinking about it and fear if I ever should cross this very thin line, well, no telling where that path might lead me.

Being a man myself, I know how we think and don't want to be anyone's sex toy. Maybe if I knew it was going to be a long term relationship and not just "friends with benefits" I might consider exploring my gayer side, but until then - and I'm not saying I'm totally straight since I've intimated all that I have in this forum, but I think far more guys have gay streaks than they let on. And the fact that so many of "us" come here to discuss and look at other guys stuffing their cocks in their mouths, well, maybe it's some kind of fetish or something, what do I know... but it does seem a little gay to me, not that that's a bad thing, just my way of looking at it, that's all I'm saying.

oldjoesmokes2003

Post by oldjoesmokes2003 »

Cold,
I share your feelings about sucking another cock and where it may lead. So far I have been content to spend as much as 3 hours teasing and sucking my own cock. I love the sensation of rolling it around in my mouth when it is fairly soft. For some reason I can get more of it in my mouth than when it is hard. But I do fantasize about sucking a different cock. Wondering if I can deep throat it as well as I can with a dildo. Wondering if I can roll my tongue under a cock and give as much pleasure as I give myself. After all, I should know what feels good to someone else--we're built the same way I think. Once in a while when I'm really flexible and my cock is soft I can sort of twist it around so that I'm looking at it as if it belonged to someone else. Sucking it that way is very different feeling although I wish I could do it longer. So for now sucking someone else remains a fantasy.

LoveThyself

gay/straight?

Post by LoveThyself »

Ok, I understand we live in a world of extreme oppression, but really, who the fuck cares if you are "gay" or "straight." The world is not black and white, and neither are people's sexual preferences. Everyone falls somewhere in the spectrum. No one (well, maybe a few) is entirely gay or entirely straight. People always think that wanting to suck a little cock, or their own, every now and then, or fantasizing about it will make them realize they have been gay all along. I fuck my ass, suck my cock...a lot...and fantasize about being with other guys, and will when I get a chance, but I still LOVE pussy. Can't get enough of it. And just because I want to suck a cock, doesn't make me gay. I am me, and I do what I want with who I want. So relax, enjoy yourself, and realize that if it turns you on to think about being with another guy, go out and pound an ass...it's all good

senior sucker

Am I gay cause I suck my own cock? [and maybey others]

Post by senior sucker »

:D Hey Cold, thanks for bringing up much repeated subject in a interesting way . When I was 14 years old , a friend told me and another guy at the same time, that he sucks his cock all the time. Well, I was both repulsed and excited at the same time. So after asking him 90 questions he finally broke down and gave us his formula [body positions]. Of course I couldnt wait to get home and follow his self sucking directions. well I was disappointed cause I couldnt even get my tongue close to it. But that started my lifelong goal to give myself the perfect blowjob. Marriages came and went, children were born, they grew up and started their own families. Here I am about to get my first old age pension cheque, still sucking my cock a couple times a week. And yes I reached my goal. But I still enjoy doing it just as much as when I was 14. Gee whiz, a guys gotta have a hobby . right ? :wink:

Dog

Post by Dog »

As I've gotten older, I too suspect that most guys wouldn't mind a little gay interaction. Male bonding phycical. What's with football and ass-slapping? That seems a little gay, and when I've slapped a buddy's ass, I have to admit that there is a physical-emotional sensation like no other. Not the same as with a woman. Not that I would drop to my knees and lap him up, but there is, I think, a sort of unspeakable connection. I've had best friends over the years come and go, and we never had sex, but I did have one friend with whom I actually thought about what it would be like if we sucked each other off, or just mutually masturbated. None of this ever happened, as these were just fleeting thoughts. I kind of think he wanted to experiment, but couldn't tell for sure. As for experimentation, I let a buddy of mine suck me when we were about 12 or 13. I spent some time thinking I was queer, but realized that that little homo thing amongst kids is rather normal. Besides, by the time I was sixteen, I was a full-blown pussy hound.

coldwarrior85

Sucking, shucking, fucking et al

Post by coldwarrior85 »

- Obsessive-compulsive behavior? No doubt! Desiring sex and letting the "creative side" of my mind win over the "rational side." You betcha!

Am I a man or some kind of male animal creature? Maybe the more appropriate answer would be something in-between? I've fallen into a new relationship recently - my old play buddy, female -- kind of turned me off one day when she intimated to me that she doesn't like coming out to visit me in the country because, "there's nothing to do there."

Besides being personally offended by her shallowness - which I always knew she was well capable of expressing - I entered into that relationship with the utmost abandon and carelessness and carefree attitude and it served us both well for almost three years. What a body! What a beautiful pussy, not to mention she always gave excellent head and always swallowed - but after all the fucking and sucking - occasionally I likes to talk to my women and discuss and philosophize and even get in touch with that inner child and free associate and be as creative as our imaginations will allow us.

This lulu had a beautiful inner child and when we connected - it was like being six again and discovering just beyond the back fence line where I lived, that another house existed, moreover, a stinky little heathen girl with a gap tooth smile awaited my interaction and then the world would seem to melt away until there was only her and I and the universe to explore and discover together!

To say I was ready when she finally fessed up that she just wasn't feeling the same about me anymore, (after asking me twice to move in with her, go figure,) I breathed a sigh of relief and agreed with her that our relationship had finally morphed into the platonic realm and our days of groping and engaged in the rapture of sex had passed, the madness subsided and the reintroduction of the "rational mind" taking charge once again...

I was out of town about a month and a half ago and met someone, whom I won't go into much detail here, but I will say I've never had a woman make me swoon and feel like I'm falling into a wishing well of sorts and the sound of her voice resounding in the inner space of my mind and pulling me ever deeper and willingly so to be with her whether it was I who penetrated her defenses or her working her way into me - whether it's a sexual interaction - actually it feels more spiritual and I’m not sure when it might be a good idea to tell her why my abs look so good.

I can't remember ever being so into a woman and willing to do anything for her on any level? Am I in love again? You betcha! But it's far more than that if any of you believe in reincarnation or recognition of something or someone from a past life or a familiar ness and comfortableness that can't be explained in any rational terms?

And then when we finally gave in to the passion and would fall into each other's arms, it was like some kind of smart bomb going off and the waves would build and wash over us and through us again and again and the intensity and the passion would seem to be endless...

And as our bodies finally fatigued from so much activity we would lie there wrapped around each other, almost like two snakes, intertwined, but not grappling, just compassionately and lovingly and then fall into sleep only to wake again after some time refreshed and hungry for the other all over again... I'm not sure which of us was more the contortionist - but hyper-flexibility on both our parts makes for some kind of intense foreplay and ultimately I believe it will just be a matter of time before I'm fucking her and going down on her at the same time and then of course the jig will be up, or as Paul Harvey always says,

"The rest of the story!"

I believe my days here on this forum are numbered as I find myself ever more into and obsessed with my current love so much so that I only think about what I need to do to make it possible for us to be together again since we live so far apart, her in California and me in Texas.

My apologies for being so self-indulgent and going on and on about her and this developing relationship in this forum, but then this forum is about the ultimate self-indulgence so perhaps you will all agree this is what it is all about, isn't it?

And that self-sucking is only a vehicle for the ultimate self-indulgence and if ever we could find a better way to fuck ourselves into oblivion and be into the moment and then extend that moment a thousand fold, we wouldn't hesitate to go there post haste!

me, myself & I

cantreachityet

new here - short story

Post by cantreachityet »

i really envy you guys who can ss.... i have a lot of work to do to get to that point... i am 58 and really out of shape...i'm gonna hit the gym right away... i have a goal... stretch and suck my own cock... my other hurdle is that i am not very well hung....5" on a good day... i need to be able to over reach 11" just to touch the tip...i have had limited but VERY enjoyable times sucking cock....when i was a 13 yo.. my neighbor jacked off in front of me... never saw anyone cum before... and i have been facinated watching cocks and cumshots ever since.... we used to suck each other all the time but he never came in my mouth... i wish he had... it wasn't until later in life that i had that pleasure... as a bi-man ( i'm sure i am if not GAY living the lie.. i don't know)).. i think sex is for men/men and babies are with women... i have been in relationships with women all my life, but the most enjoyable sex has been with men....i haven't had the pleasure since way back when... i gave up outside encountes right as HIV became evident.... i just don't want to die for it... so.. i gotta learn to ss.. i can't take it any longer... the taste and feel of an erection is the best ever..... i look at cocks on the web all the time...i loved the vids on this sites home page...i'm getting wet with precum just writing about it and i'm having a lick off my fingers too.. having a guy's gun go off in my mouth is such a rush.... i just love to swallow the load.. roll it around in my mouth and let it run down my throat...i have and do jack off with my cock over my face and let it fly... my warm cum tastes so good... i want it in my mouth with my lips around the shaft....one thing i never got to do was to take it in the ass..... that is for real..i gave to a guy once and a few girls too... i wish i had been more experinced when i did him... i would have let him do me too... i use dildos and an eros (very nice feeling).. but they just aren't the same.... i would like to feel the hard but forgiving nature of a cock going in and out... pressing up against my prostate and the feel of his hips thrusting against my but cheeks... or on my back with my legs in the air... while i jack off... or in a perfect world...SS... i know i am not alone as i write this.. please wish me luck on my journey to get in shape.. i look forward to reporting my progress.. i look forward to cumming... i think i'll go be alone right now and use my eros for awhile... a dream of the day when i reach my goal...WB

eddy10

Post by eddy10 »

Wow, what a story. Long but helps to understand where you are cumming from. I think very few of us can say for certain we are 100 % Gay or str8. The truth is somewhere in between. We need to come to terms with that, and be happy and content with our own sexuality. Keep streching. You will get there. I know I will.

cantreachityet

ok..

Post by cantreachityet »

ok.. didn't think it was long.. just that 30 or 40 yrs had past and i realized i hadn't had sex with enuf guys .. HIV really put a damper on how much i wanted to be exposed to another mans jiz.. and i've been jackin plenty in the meantime... but i am facinated with cocks, cum, and ass... the woman i'm with doesn't understand.. so i'm not going to explain... to her... it would ruin too many things we have together... but.. if i can do myself... that would at least give me some cock satisfation.. i like the taste of cum.. and mine has been the "brand" i've had the most of....this is going to take some work.. really not limber at all.... but we will give it a go.... and hope for the best...

jack6two

Post by jack6two »

I'm married and have four childs. Like to make sex with my wife, but i know, that i'm gay too. When i see gays, cocks, tight asses i will be horny! I often tryed to reach my cocks with the mouth for suckling, but never is gone! In earlier times my wife had a few less times suckled me until splash - WOUHHH! But she is afraid to swallow the juice. So i had splitted my half cock, because the juice comes out wide behind the head. It was no help: today too my wife doesn't suckle me. And i find to be suckled is much greater than a normal fucking!!! But this is only for dreaming - i believe.
Kongrations for you, if you reach your cock to suck and swallow!!! :) :x
You have to be lucky!! :lol:
Attachments
5p5xtlkt.jpg
5p5xtlkt.jpg (37.02 KiB) Viewed 14777 times
bdrc6jy9.jpg
bdrc6jy9.jpg (37.11 KiB) Viewed 14776 times