Restoring Foreskin

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Are you restoring your foreskin?

Yes
39%
No
61%

Total votes: 33

mardigras017

Restoring Foreskin

Post by mardigras017 »

Hey guys! Here's a place you can talk about restoring the most important thing ever taken away from you. Questions and comments are appreciated. Speaking of which, I have a question for anyone who would like to answer it.

I'm using the pill-tube method and after about half an hour, the foreskin I have taped starts to hurt quite a bit. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks! :P

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

One of the many things I'd love to do if I could find the time - I'd love to be able to chew on my foreskin!
Al

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I've done it off and on since 1994 but can't commit to it enough to get any results. I'd rather spend my time trying to improve my selfsucking. Of course if I wasn't circumcised to begin with it would probably be easier to selfsuck.

I can't help you, as I used the T-tape and o-rings.

praetoren

something thats working for me

Post by praetoren »

as an avid pumper i've developed a collection of pump equipment to include nipple tubes. however much to my shagrin my areolas are easiliy detached and thus nipple pumping is out of the question.
why am i telling you this? well i tend to recycle items that have lost their usefullness. in my restoration research i discovered that there is a type of pump tube used to stretch foreskin. thus using this idea and a few modifications of my own i've been able to use one of my nipple tubes to assist in stretching the shaft skin which is what is used to "restore" the foreskin. the only hitch is that i have to be flacid inorder to pull the skin over the head and suction it into the tube. with practice i've gotten good at staving off an erection and have seen visible progress more rapidly using this technique than the otheres i've tried. using the guidelines (that would apply) for penis pumping to this technique i now frequently find myself adjusting myself because when "soft" i frequently have "coverage" and am as yet unaccustomed to the feeling.... but i does fee great.
-P-

jack6two

Post by jack6two »

As a young boy i had shorted my foreskin by myself. Now i try to stretch the rest-skin to cover atleast the shaftregion of my splitted cock!
Thats not so easy! I think it goes only by surgeon!! I'm searching for the right and best way.
Anyone does know it?!? :?:
Attachments
5p5xtlkt.jpg
5p5xtlkt.jpg (37.02 KiB) Viewed 8887 times

Lazarus522

Post by Lazarus522 »

the original foreskin has thousands of nerve endings-when u remake one or yourself does it feel better or is it merely cosmetic-would love to here from some one who was uncut and had sex-then got cut-so they could tell us the diference.