Anyone In Toronto??

Whether you want to show off or watch - post your info in here to hook up in person or online with other self-suck and self-fuck enthusiasts.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Juice

Anyone In Toronto??

Post by Juice »

Any one in Toronto , have just started to self
and want to have fun with other guy(s)

Juice

birdgunner2002

Post by birdgunner2002 »

i am close to TO, how old are you? Do you just want to watch SS or help?
Deep Selfer

Ziggurat

:)

Post by Ziggurat »

I'm in Toronto and have been fiddling with the idea of running one of those discover yourself though masturbation groups. You always see that these women have these groups. Like sexual woman support groups, but you never see them for guys, like all we do is "Jack Off" at top speed, like all we ever do is race for an orgasm. Such a bad stereotype.

I'd like to talk about the various skills we've learned through our lives and educate the poor souls that do think all a guy can do is "wakwakwakwakwak".

I know a couple of friends personally that would come to such a discussion. Only those interested would have to "perform". However, much like the girls clubs, I don't think anyone participating should be wearing alot of clothes.... The object is to be comfortable with our sexuality, and solo activity. Robes, boxers and tank tops, PJs, thongs. What ever you where to bed. Those wishing to be naked can do so.

In fact, I have a contact in the sex-trade industry that could probably even get us onto a TV show.... Hmmm... I'm gonna look into this further and see if such a discussion/activity group is possible. I'm gonna post a new post about it right now.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Ziggurat

Re: Anyone In Toronto??

Post by Ziggurat »

I'm no longer in the GTA area. I moved back home to the Niagara Region. Still on the Canadian side though. :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat