Newbies like Me into Auto Fellatio /Solo Sex..

Whether you want to show off or watch - post your info in here to hook up in person or online with other self-suck and self-fuck enthusiasts.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

boied

Newbies like Me into Auto Fellatio /Solo Sex..

Post by boied »

I'm ELATED to join Al Eingangs s/s-af group (With His Help) !! & want SO to meet & share with other "Newbies TO Self Sucking ESPECIALLY!! OR Anyone THAT ACTUALLY CAN,to Teach Me How to Too !! For I am an "Index & Middle Finger Away Only !!! & LUV to Hear & Share with Anyone Interested to Help Me !!! Any "Newbies to it Too" OR "Guys that Can" Willing to Help Me Learn how They Could Too Finally ??? If So- YES YES YES!!! Us going Direct E-mails If You Prefer, OR You contacting Al Eingang to "Check Me Out With Him"--- If you prefer first.... How I'd LUV to simply Share More with ANYONE as Turned on to "SelfSuck/Auto Fellatio"as Me & FOR YEARS NOW !! (& Whether You Actually Can or Not NOT A FACTOR)!!! >>& (A Hint)<< NO I'm NOT about to forget about Trying !!! (For I am "SO CLOSE)!! But IF ONLY SOMEONE WILL HELP ME!! boied-(I removed boied's email address from this message - a reminder to all that it's a bad idea to post your email address in the forums because it will increase the amount of spam/junk email that you receive. You can use the "email" and "PM" options to send messages to other forum members and you'll avoid this problem. Al)

boied

Re: Newbies like Me into Auto Fellatio /Solo Sex..

Post by boied »

Any "Michigan Who Can" or "Michigan Newbies Like Me" EVER POST HERE???--- For My 1st Post Here was a Disaster It Seems, With Not One Reply,From Others who Like Al's Clips etc. as Much as Me !!!!