I want to learn SF

Whether you want to show off or watch - post your info in here to hook up in person or online with other self-suck and self-fuck enthusiasts.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

seiosai

I want to learn SF

Post by seiosai »

Hi! I'm a 21 yo boy, i want to learn to self fucking... if you can teach me that, add me on msn: seisei@hotmail.it
i can make photos of myself

See you soon!

seiosai

Re: I want to learn SF

Post by seiosai »

Hey!
is there anyone? :(

seven.5inch

Post by seven.5inch »

Hey, I've never tried sf before. But maybe we can chat and like talk about our efforts

speedgrx1

Post by speedgrx1 »

First, it take's time, and patient ,
start by stretching your dick to your asshole, be soft.
if you can do that, your on your way.
next, stretch your asshole out with dildo or something, that's a little bigger than your dick.
then find your own way of a position that's work's for you.
What I do is, sit in my office char and prop my feet up on my desk with my knee's close to my chest
and i put a closet Mirror in between my leg so i can see.
then I put a little ky on my asshole, then I stretch my dick around and push it in my ass soft.
I do this very quick, because my dick will start to get hard, and if it get's hard, then it is almost
imposable to get your cock in your ass.
So while it's soft I push my cock deep in my ass and hold it in there, then my dick start to get hard.
But now, it's getting hard in my ass, and that's good.
So now my dick is semi-hard and i can push it deeper in my ass and start fucking myself tell i cum.
It is fucking great.
I've been doing this for 4 years, and at first it was real hard to do, I just kept at it tell i got it..
My goal was to cum in my ass, and i do, and it's easy for me now, I am a Pro at it.
I will wait five days and then fuck myself and I can get two loads of cum in my ass, and i will leave it in as long as i can.
Hope this helps.
self.jpg
self.jpg (32.73 KiB) Viewed 6661 times
2010-02-0410.25.36-3.jpg