Tell me, I really want to hear....

Whether you want to show off or watch - post your info in here to hook up in person or online with other self-suck and self-fuck enthusiasts.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

xtacyincin

Tell me, I really want to hear....

Post by xtacyincin »

There are a few things that really turn me on, watching guys that know how to jack off and guys who can do the most amazing things with their mouth when they suck themselves off. I have a large collection of hot jack off sessions and some great self sucking that I masterbate to. I also love reading stories about both while I masterbate. Since I tend to go on for hours during my self pleasure sessions either with or without my husband, I find that I want or NEED more. My husband is one of the best masturbaters that I have ever seen but as hard as he tries he can't suck himself off. He has only been able to cum in his mouth which is something, especially when we have been on a all night session. He lies on his shoulders with his back along one of posts at the foot of the bed, jacking off with his cock pointed right at his mouth. When he comes he has these long ropes of cum that stretch from the tip of his cock to his open mouth. OMG, can he cum it is amazing. I also get off writing stories about my experiences, I am very detailed oriented because that is part of what gets me off when I read a story. I have been very dissapointed with most stories that I have read because there is no detail. I have always wanted to read about what it is like when a guy sucks himself. Almost everything I read is like... I licked the tip or I sucked the head. That is all fine and dandy for someone who doesn't need much stimulation but for me it is like watching a guy and girl fuck, boreing. I need HOT the HOTTER the better. I write about not only what I do, what it feels like and what it does to me. If you want to read or hear (I have recorded some too) they are on literotica search for my user name it is the same. Does anyone here get off on writing about sucking their cock or how sucking themselves in front of a women who is masturbating while watching them? If so please tell me, I really need to hear. I wants to write my next story about my husband and me masturbaiting ourselves while watching.