traveling real hookups thread

Whether you want to show off or watch - post your info in here to hook up in person or online with other self-suck and self-fuck enthusiasts.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

selfsu

traveling real hookups thread

Post by selfsu »

Seems too damn hard to connect in real life, so I'm starting this thread as a one stop shop for publicising locations of those who travel or open to travelers and interested in connecting IRL with other selfsuckers, either as voyeur, exhibitionist, play or some combination. Just a few ground rules to keep focused and entertaining. State your location(s), appearance, skill and what you're looking for clearly and post at least one photo (identity concealed if you like) of yourself, not someone else.

I will start and perhaps others can follow in similar suit.

selfsu

Re: traveling real hookups thread

Post by selfsu »

Long time selfsucker with average, not monster cock. Educated, considered attractive, fit, around 40, athletic guy. Typically with 10 min stretching I'm able to smack the base of my balls up against my face while going down with relative ease. Will fuck and suck like this for a while having to focus to prevent gag reflex. Vegetarian and love the taste and swallowing of my own cum. Almost exclusively my way of masturbating. I have a life outside with a few partners that have no idea and would like to explore with kinky folks that are non-judgmental and private. Personally know a number of people (singles&couples) that would be keen on participating in this but they're too close to friends. This really should be easy but for some reason discrete couples don't often come forward or have a way of connecting with this kink. Safety conscious and not a big time player. Photos are recent crops of a video of myself in the middle of ejaculating a load down my throat.

I will catch posted ads here, but feel free to PM if you're anywhere in the world and traveling to my area, or wishing to be on the radar during my travel. Serious about connecting with people who I can trust to keep things private. It's only a matter of time and alignment of paths. If you PM here I will get notification much faster. If you're not a member you can email, including a legit pic to a nearly stale yahoo id "fellatioauto" and at some point (every month or two) I check that. Al, I'm okay if spam goes there so please leave it there. Prefer folks who are not willing to join, have a way to contact me and I'm quite savvy at spotting and killing the spam.

Location: Pacific NorthWest USA/Canada. Travel worldwide on occasion and open to detour out of my way to connect with the right people. Locally less likely to connect due to privacy concerns, but do fire a note. The more kink and taboo you are the more private I know you will be. 2012 will be in around Europe at some point.

Looking for: ONLY fit, SLENDER and/or athletic, toned people. There's a lot of common ground if you're educated professionals, artists or alternative & communicative.

[1] I have some experience in mmf play and finding a safety conscious couple, bi or bi curious is fine and other underground taboo kinks are a big plus. Prefer no big time players. The male being able to selfsuck would be great but not required if the female is into this. If you're regional and very private in your play, then I'm interested in the potential of ongoing 3 way play. Are you already a mmf triad, then hit me up as that's cool to. Would be awesome to find a couple with a super hung guy that can take 1/2 or more. I know a woman IRL where she claims that was her ex, so some couple out there needs to prove the odds not insurmountable. Would love to do an alternative video of it all.

[2] Female(s) not expecting a submissive guy as I'm far away from having a submissive streak, though I do love exhibitionism.

[3] Single guy that can suck themselves to orgasm. Either a large cock or can take close to it all and not interested if you can only lick or take your head. Looking to compare in person what it looks like from the other side. I'm reasonably experienced at this skill and if you're young, legal and just starting out in this kink and looking for direction on how to get better at it, I'm open to dropping some of my requirements if you fit most of them.

[img]
30625_1_cont_2.jpg
[/img]
[img]
30625__4_cont.jpg
[/img]

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Well those are some sizzling hot pics - I hope you find some buddies to play with - and that you post more pics!

AL

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

In Western Europe for a trip.

Looking for someone very skilled to compare technique.