Self suckers in SE Louisiana?

Whether you want to show off or watch - post your info in here to hook up in person or online with other self-suck and self-fuck enthusiasts.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Sandy70

Self suckers in SE Louisiana?

Post by Sandy70 »

It's been a long time ago, I engaged in trying to self suck. I managed to eventually get the head in my mouth when it was really hard and long as it would get. The glans is big as the girth was around 6 inches plus behind the glans. I massaged and edged then sucked the head. Eventually I ejaculated and the semen spurted in my mouth. It was absolutely devine until I had a shooting pain in my back!
Ddin't have an opportunity to try that again. I was excited about feeling the semen and swallowing it. I sort of wanted to do it again. It wasn't the same catching the semen in my hand then ingesting it.

I've been married now 46+ years and had a VERY active sex life until 15 years ago. My wife got tired of the routine and the sexual activity averaging 3-5 times a day every day almost! For the last few years I have felt VERY bisexual and want to engage in gay sex with other men. I find the penis erect and ejaculating a beautiful sight! I think I'm too old and stiff now to engage in self suck. Should I try again?

Any self suckers I could get with in Southeast Louisiana? Baton Rouge thru Slidell areas.

Sandy70