solosucking graphic element
solosuck.com graphic element Al Eingang's Auto-Fellatio Kingdom/solosuck.com logo
Watch Al Eingang videos online 

Buy DVDs of autofellatio legend Al Eingang!

Solo-foot-job

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: BlackSunshineAZ, Ziggurat

Solo-foot-job

Postby Selfsuck28 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:37 pm

does anyone else like to do this?
Either cum on the soles of their feet or wet the sole of your foot and rub it up and down on your peanis head underside till you cum?
Gotta say love to do it, feels great and is a visual turn on.

Would like to suck my peanis and big toe at the same time, but is tricky, maybe impossible but fun to try lol
Selfsuck28

Re: Solo-foot-job

Postby streaker » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:00 pm

I oil up my feet sometimes and rub my feet on my penis until I cum. Often my feet are cold so it feels really good and very different. I often doing edging while using my feet.
streaker

Postby Ziggurat » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:46 pm

I've tried this before, just wasn't into it. I'm not really a foot guy anyway. I do have a video where I squeeze between my thighs and rub against my freshly shaven pubic area. That was hawt, but kinda difficult to cum too.

https://xhamster.com/videos/2012-02-02- ... ng-4920750
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
Ziggurat

Postby ssandsfwithgf » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:01 pm

I used to go in the shower and fuck my feet. I'd squat down and press my feet together, then I was able to thrust my cock in between the insides of my feet. I even had an orgasm that way once and it was great.
ssandsfwithgf

Postby streaker » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:10 pm

streaker

Return to NEW! Men's solosex - share how you get off.