watching myself

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

allin4cum

Re: watching myself

Post by allin4cum »

Lalajerjer wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:09 pm
I’ve done those as well but always delete them cuz I’m afraid my wife would find them
My wife did find my pics. One in particular was me drinking my cum from a glass. When she realized it was me eating my cum, she asked me what the hell I was doing? I answered her truthfully, that I love eating my cum. She already knew that I am BI.
Well, long story (I'm sure you can understand how long it was) short, she finally relaxed about it and realized that as a BI guy, I still love her ALONG with loving to eat my cum and sucking cock. It turned out to be a good thing as I can be more relaxed about my masturbation, cum eating and such because I know that she already knows everything. It makes my escapades more enjoyable.
Attached pic is the particular picture that she realized was me drinking my cum
Attachments
WIN_20161024_12_35_31_Pro (3).jpg
WIN_20161024_12_35_31_Pro (3).jpg (58.01 KiB) Viewed 229 times
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.