Sexual Orientation, in a nut shell.

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Ziggurat

Sexual Orientation, in a nut shell.

Post by Ziggurat »

Well, I haven't bothered posting that much about me on my site, but figured I'd give it a stab here...

I'm basically a straight guy, but I have had my experiences with another guy when I was much younger. I have no desires to go back, but obviously my tastes have been affected.

My most prominent fetish is probably toys and dolls. Sex toys and sex dolls, that is. I am saving up for a highend doll, but already possess several realistic toys. I am amused by cos/play and crossdressing, but don't actively do either, although I did just order my first set of boobs from secondbody.com in Hong Kong.

I used to be able to selfsuck and had been doing so since around 13 or 14 or so, I had to stop after about 21 due to a back injury. I discovered this site a year and a half or so back and started experimenting with self-fucking. I've gotten really good at it, and with the excercises I've learned here have even had some sucksess in selfsucking again..

So, to you all... Thanx!

Randy (The Towering Ziggurat)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks Randy!
Glad to know that I've done my bit in helping another man to enjoy the amazing solo pleasures our bodies are capable of!
Al

cantreachityet

Re: Sexual Orientation, in a nut shell.

Post by cantreachityet »

first anal.........at the time i was living as hetero .. i had been with guys when a lot younger and liked it, but the stigma forced me into the closet .. then i let a gay guy pick me up... first time i did anal was top with him.... and i really liked giving .. the ass feels so much different than a pussy .. years later while married i was with another man several times .. i wanted him to do me, but he didn't, he did however finger me very nicely ... and i have wanted to be bottom ever since... i have still been living hetero, and i given it to several women and like it too but i have remained in the closet .. only doing myself with didlos .. I LOVE IT .. as a bi guy, i really prefer sex with men.. i think men are for sex and women are for love.... but with my circumstances i will remain in the closet and live the lie...

cumdrinker1

Post by cumdrinker1 »

I am straight. Never been with a man and am over 45 years old now.

I swallow my own cum frequently and, if not for STDs, I would definitely want to try to suck off another man to get the feeling of a big cock ejaculating in my mouth and shooting down my throat. I have never been able to self suck, and tried for years and years from when I was in my teens until I was around 30. I finally gave up.

I too LOVE dildos. I stuffed a 6 inch one balls deep into my ass last week and it was EXQUISITE. I especially like realistic dildos that look like the real thing. I also like to simulate giving a blow job on the dildo before I stuff it into my ass. That's why I like the realistic dildos. I like to lick around the head, suck on the balls and kiss and lick the veins up and down the shaft. I posted some pics of myself doing that here last month.

I bought an 8-inch dildo that I haven't used yet. I can wait to force it up my ass. It will be a challenge, but with patience, I know I can do it. I plan on using bigger dildos over time with the intention of getting a 12 incher into me eventually.

cantreachityet

Post by cantreachityet »

yep .. its the std thing that keeps me where i am.... im glad i got to suck off the guys i have cause it was GREAT !!! i love cum and cock... if things were different, i might go gay, but now i am living the hetero lie....

curious_george

Post by curious_george »

I consider myself a hetero but have a bit of a curious side to it. I've always tried to self-fuck (which ended in failed attempts) just so i can fulfill my curiosity on what it feels like to have a cock in my ass. Luckily, i found myself a guy who's pretty new to this also and think we're going to try having anal sex for the first time =D
Nervous but excited all at the same time to see what it feels like to have a throbbing cock in me

raditude

Post by raditude »

The thought of kissing another guy disgusts me, but I'd have no problem sucking a cock. In fact I crave it a lot. And I wouldn't mind taking it up the ass. When I was younger (11-14ish) my friend and I did all sorts of mutual masturbation/cocksucking. I haven't done it since, but I'd love to.

volatileangel

Post by volatileangel »

I think a lot of otherwise straight guys have a narcissistic love of cock. Maybe it's a fetish, but I find almost all the guys who say they are "curious" only have an interest in cock play and nothing else.
That's great for someone like me who has a fetish for mutual masturbation! :D

Narcissus

Post by Narcissus »

cantreachityet wrote:yep .. its the std thing that keeps me where i am.... im glad i got to suck off the guys i have cause it was GREAT !!! i love cum and cock... if things were different, i might go gay, but now i am living the hetero lie....
I can't understand how one can do that...would like to go gay but living hetero....because I did the same forever, and had to have a hard cock and tight ass or I would fucking regret it.

I used to get hit on by guys I'd love to do but was either clueless or hesitant, otherwise known as FEAR. That changed ten years ago, it was a hard scary conscious decision, but I am fully bi and have told everyone except about 3 people. Now the self-love I'm working on :D