this usually works for me

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

praetoren

this usually works for me

Post by praetoren »

the room is quiet, and dark. i lie on the blanket on my bed nude save for my sweat socks - my feet get cold easily. my eyes closed my hands gently caress my body as i breathe deeply. long slow deep breaths help send me into my meditatve state. the increase of oxygen intake helps me enter a euphoric state as my mind drifts back. i realize that i can almost smell the insense and feel the heat of the room. long slow deep breaths remind my body of the tingling it felt as if on xtc. and my my asshole starts flexing. flex breathe - relax breathe. flex breathe - relax breathe. the flexing gets my cock hard and i feel the squeeze on my prostate. my mind drifts back to the first time i came inside my ass. i mentally relive the experience of how after hours of practice and several various attempts i finally penetrated my self deep enough to feel myself hitting my prostate. breathe flex - breathe beardown. breathe flex - breathe beardown. my pelvis starts undulating the way i did that nite my mind recalls how i was pressing down on the corner of my bed and riding my cock. breathe rock flex - breathe rock baredown.
long slow deep breaths. breathe flex, rock flex, breathe beardown, undulate rock, back and forth. long slow deep breaths. hands caressing lightly. eventually my hands press my cock back and the head brushes my flexing asshole and once again my closed eyes see the white light as my body spasms i can almost feel my throbbing cock pulsing against my prostate as the electricity pulses through my body again. my asshole is moist and sticky from the delivery of my load. and i'm there again cumming for what seems to be an eternity as my orgasm become self sustaining. eventually i lay weak spent and sweaty after an hour of simply laying there breathing. long slow deep breaths. i get a chill just thinking about it.
-P-

realhotstuff

Post by realhotstuff »

have you put your cock inside your ass before you start doing this then?

praetoren

Post by praetoren »

i practiced for quite awhile before i got good at it. so i guess that would be a yes.