Taking a REALLY BIG Cock

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

bentright

Taking a REALLY BIG Cock

Post by bentright »

Does anyone fantasize about getting fucked in the ass by a stallion?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I don't know about an actual stallion (people get killed that way), but here's a guy whose cock is really surreal:
http://rapidshare.com/files/28460011/Ho ... ucking.wmv
Kind of hot, but there must not be many people who he can actually fuck with that giant dick.
AL

bentright

Post by bentright »

Al, thanks for that link - MMM that looked good and I'd love to have him fuck me up, down, and sideways! I know I could handle it, as I've been practicing with an even larger toy (it's called the equine arabian from bigsextoystore.com - 13 inches insertable and almost 9 around at the base - and I take it all). I have a few still grabs from a DV cam showing that, BTW.

As for the real thing, it's out there. I've seen some amazing vid clips that I'd love to share if you're interested.

microbikini

horse-type cock

Post by microbikini »

wow! I never felt so jealous. A penis like that demands worship and to have an ass full of something that manly must have felt indescribable after the initial pain of accomodation. Beautiful, just beautiful.
Thanks for sharing and are there any more of that hunk?

jonesboy99

Post by jonesboy99 »

Cinematography gets a "D". Subject matter gets an "A+++". WOW!

Elrond

Post by Elrond »

aleingang69 wrote:I don't know about an actual stallion (people get killed that way), but here's a guy whose cock is really surreal:
http://rapidshare.com/files/28460011/Ho ... ucking.wmv
Kind of hot, but there must not be many people who he can actually fuck with that giant dick.
AL
Looks like a pumped foreskin. Notice how only half of it is hard in the shower?