what's that smell

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

deepseaman

what's that smell

Post by deepseaman »

I Love the smell of my own ass... sorry butt' it just smells sssooo good!! I like to dip my clean left hand middle or index finger in there as I masturbate. MMMMMMMMmmmmmmm...... smells ssoooo gooooood.....

idigholes

Post by idigholes »

I like my ass scent as well. It is a real turn on, kind of spicy, musky and cinammony and so warm. Gets me excited about the same as poppers.

deepseaman

?

Post by deepseaman »

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm...... let me smell your finger too. I know this is lame but, I have never known, just what are poppers anyway?

idigholes

Post by idigholes »

Poppers are amyl nitrate. Not to be used if you have any heart/blood pressure issues. Sniff and get a warm buzz/rush that last a couple of minutes. Great for sucking cock,kissing, eating ass, fucking,dancing and many other fun things. They can help you get open up and take that first pain of a cock entering your hole.