Ejaculating before orgasm

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

ICanSSandSF

Ejaculating before orgasm

Post by ICanSSandSF »

I've just learned how to control my orgasms and prevent "losing control" while having some actual cum, not pre-cum, come out. :) The only time that I can do this is when I have a dildo up my butt and after an hour or so of edging and getting myself really horny. I suspect that what's causing this intensive phenomenon is the dildo is messaging my prostate and releasing cum that's sort of on "stand by" for immediate release when I orgasm.

In short, I am emitting about a teaspoon of actual cum before I actually orgasm. I love doing this because I can do it in my hand and put it in my mouth to taste my hot warm cock juice. :D

Anyone else know how to do this and why it happens? I look forward to saving up a large 4-day load so much now in order to do this!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey buddy,
Incredible, huh? I do it a lot in my videos - shooting 3,5, 8 loads before I have the big final orgasm. You won't need the dildo if you keep practicing - it's something pretty much any man can do if he spends some time at it. If you want to be deluged with info on it put "edging" into a search engine.
The more you play with it the more control you'll develop - learning which muscles to clamp down to stop the cum, getting into the physical sensations of the mini-orgasm - it's pretty limitless.
Enjoy!
AL

Cumwhipper

"slogasms"

Post by Cumwhipper »

I'm a big fan of these "slogasms" because they allow me to consume without losing my urge. Once I have a full orgasm, I'm done. I just lose every little bit of desire to eat cum. I've been able to muster up to 4 slogasms in one session, but beyond that, it just gets too difficult not to go over the edge.