wow.!!!

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

D

wow.!!!

Post by D »

just started into using a tens device. I wanted to see what this was all about and see if I could really have a HFO. (hands free orgasm)
I bought it from a medical supply, so all I got with it were 4 of those sticky pads. The first time I tried it I only used 2 pads, and placed the pads on the top of my cockshaft, one near where my pubes are, and the other just behind the head. I tried different settings on the tens unit and it felt awesome but after 10 minutes I finally had to jerk off because even though I got close, I just couldnt cum with just the vibes.
I wasnt dissapointed though, and knew I had to try other ways to use the pads, even use all four, the tens is a dual channel.
The second time I tried it, I originally placed the pads in the same place, but for the second channel, I placed a pad on each buttcheek. I turned the unit on, and was in bliss as the tingling jumped across my ass, and the top of my cock was tingling. But then I decided to place the pad that was near the head of my cock underneath this time, on the bottom of my shaft. This was unbelievable, the feelings. Well, that was when I figured it out, and placed the other pad that was on top near my pubes, underneath where my cock meets my balls. ZZZZIIIINNNGGGG.
After turning the tens device on again, my cock immediately got hard as a rock. It took about 30 seconds and I was cumming. I have an HFO each time I use it now. I'm still experimenting with different locations, but now I'm hooked.

dantheman

Post by dantheman »

I have the same unit I think, also came with the four pads.
I think I game once from those, but had to have it cranked up, to the painful range.

I recently bought a pair of the blue electic bands that ro around your cock.
Those work alot better!
Still I find it hard to cum with it, though it feels amazing.
What settings do the best for you?

D

Post by D »

I have 4 or 5 modes on this unit, and I switch through them all while the pads are attached. I agree though, I'm finding that I need to use the higher setting.
I've wanted to try the bands, they sound pretty cool.
I purchased a few pads that were 5" by 1 3/4", the idea was I was going to attach these lengthwise along the top and bottom of my cock, I thought that would be interesting. But the damn things got lost somewhere before I was able to get them. :0( Of course, I guess all the pads are basically the same, an electrode in different lengths and widths of material.