Video cumshots

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

thedoctor

Video cumshots

Post by thedoctor »

I use to set up a video camera to see my own cumshots into mouth. I like the plesure of licking my tip and shooting a smooth stream onto my tongue before I swallow and then squeeze every drop out of my shaft and lick these precious drops so that it just stays on my tongue so that I can start working getting my self ready to cum again.

My second load of cum though I shoot in a flute shaped glass so that as I stop the video and then watch myself I drink and swallow as I watch my cum shoot in my mouth

redplanetlover

Post by redplanetlover »

so where are these videos? I too do this upon occasion, but I have never posted them anywhere, But I am getting close.

Ziggurat

Xtube!

Post by Ziggurat »

Xtube for the win guys! You only need to fill out the form 2227 if you want to get paid for your videos. Otherwise, just get a free membership and post away!

:D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

You can post them on here if they're not too big. I'm trying to update the forum software so we'll have more functionality but I'm having some problems - I'll get it figured out!
Al

Ziggurat

Posting to the site?

Post by Ziggurat »

Did you get the legal stuff sorted out about posting adult vids and pics Al? I seem to remember the govm't giving you a hard time about it last year or so?
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I'm going with the idea that the new administration will stop wasting money on persecuting consenting adult sexual activities. Post some vids!