TURN ON

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

speedgrx1

TURN ON

Post by speedgrx1 »

For me is , selffucking , peeing in my ass ,cumming in my ass and walking around with my cum in my ass
watching others selffuck and selfsuck, and i like watching zootube365.com, watching dogs and horses fuck girls
and cumming in thire pussies, realy turns me on, and when i get realy horney, i go to a 24hr video store
and go in to the back to the peep show, and go inside one of the stall and look for a guy to suck off and swallow,
two sometimes three in one night or untill i am satisfied. that my turn on's :) http://www.zootube365.com
03-26-09_1514.jpg
03-26-09_1514.jpg (3.76 KiB) Viewed 9888 times

Happyboy

Re: TURN ON

Post by Happyboy »

I need an account on zootube365.com, otherwise I cannot connect .... could you help please?

speedgrx1

Re: TURN ON

Post by speedgrx1 »

I don't know why you can't logon , becouse register is free.
the site allso has a pay premium member, witch you can download and upload videos. but you can still play and see the videos for free, except the premium videos, witch you can still see , but only a shorter part.
When i click on the hyper link, it takes me to the site, so i don't know what is wrong, unless you
need to chang your setting on your web brower.