double cum shot

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

jelbarths

double cum shot

Post by jelbarths »

A girlfriend of mine on another forum made a daring suggestion. Shoot a load and do an errand with it in my mouth. Since she's hot I couldn't resist.So I spent some time with the massager and my hand and came a good load into my palm. Slurped it up and actually had some cum on my upper lip which I left. Then put on some shorts commando style and went to the local convenience store and bought a 3 musketeers from the cute girl at the counter, all the while holding that big load of cum in my mouth. Came home, got back to it again cause this was pretty hot, shot another load, ate that up, and the result can be seen in the photos. Let's say she got wet when she saw the end result of her wish.

cumdrinker1

Re: double cum shot

Post by cumdrinker1 »

I sure hope you didn't let all that yummy cum go to waste. Very hot story.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Lucky man to have such a kinky girlfriend!
Al

cumdrinker1

Post by cumdrinker1 »

aleingang69 wrote:Lucky man to have such a kinky girlfriend!
Al
You're not kidding.
Attachments
Photo 5.jpg

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Yeah... in order to try at acclimate myself to the taste, I decided to hold my cum in my mouth for as long as I could... I spent about twenty minutes doing my dishes. when my dishes were done, swallowing my load was easy.. and i really didn't feel like doing anymore cleaning... so down the hatch. I'm still not very fond of the smell of cum, but the taste and texture doesn't bother me at all anymore.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

So she sent me another dare. Cum in my shot glass, take it to Starbucks, order coffee, and pour it in the coffee and drink it. So I did. I had the shot glass cupped in my hand while paying the cute girl. Laid it next to my cup where I added real cream plus my own. I must say it was pretty exciting.