spending time all alone

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

touchme

spending time all alone

Post by touchme »

I dont get much time alone where i can indulge myself and let go for hours around the house so I have prepared ahead by masturbating several times in an old 35 mmm plastic film canister and hidding it in the back of the freezer.
When finally alone at home over nite my whole body is eager to be touched. I enjoy all the smells and tastes of everything it has to offer as I begin to transform my nite into a heady time of self lust. My cock is beautiful and the head is swollen full with precum oozing out my slit. I go for the canister and with a spoon remove a piece of my own frozen cum. I love letting it lay on my tongue, the taste seems better. I'll also let a piece melt right on the tip of my cock slit .... mmmm watching it melt in front of a mirror is such a turn on. By now you can imagine the smells and eagerness of my body to cum. Thats when I indulge as far as I can go into self loving by throwing my legs over my head and self lick the tip. (Now I can just get the head in my mouth).
Would love to read your comments.

World Z

Re: spending time all alone

Post by World Z »

I do this sometimes.

After a hard day at work i walk home. Strip down, standing, and lean over and lick my rapidly growing erection before wrapping my lips round the head. Feels amazing, the sensation and pressure, not long before im naked and im on the ground, licking my fingers before maturbating with my spit as lubrication, taking in the full sight of my erection, using eiher hand or both at once.

I will use the soles of my feet to rub along my cock head before sucking on the head again, taking in the smell of my sweat from my crotch, enjoying the warmth, feeling connected. Pausing to let my precum ooze out before either taking off with the tip of my finger and sucking on it or leaning over and licking it off. Sweet tasting.
Working the shaft and gently nibbling the head, sucking half the head then the whole head, going for more length.

This will go on for an hour or so, will shoot all over my chest or sometimes will shoot in my mouth and swallow or swirl it about before letting it cover my throbbing cock.

Its good to have a self lust session. :D

touchme

Re: spending time all alone

Post by touchme »

Loved your post. I wanted to respond back with this off the top of my head ....
There are times of self lust that it seems like I'm discovering a new lover. Like I've never touched, examined, or explored my own body and it can truly wonderful. My cock can almost become seperate from my body and it too seems eager to explore and be explored.
Do you understand what I'm trying to express?