Group masturbation fantasy

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

pubiano

Group masturbation fantasy

Post by pubiano »

I always have this thought of having a group masturbation with three or four other guys, where I would lay down and wait, having my hard on while they're all just jerk off. They would then cum on my cock and balls. When they're all done, my cock and ball would be cover by cum and lotsa them... With the cum, I would then stroke my cock hard..just imagine the sound it would make.. I always love the sound made by stroking my lubed cock with my hand. Just trying to imagine if cum is the lube..

Any thoughts?

Ziggurat

Re: Group masturbation fantasy

Post by Ziggurat »

I like the thought of hanging around and discussing the various ways that we masturbate, and maybe even putting on shows and demonstrations, but I'd want to keep my hands to myself, and make sure that the others are doign the same... Love to watch.. Hate to touch..
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I was just jacking of with a buddy's cum (this guy shoots an insane amount of juice) last night. The funny thing about cum: it's very much like egg-white so when you jack off (or fuck) with it as lube it froths up and basically turns into meringue!
I ended up a very happy man with a cock covered in white foam - my favorite dessert topping.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

hehehe, ew... the foam is the only part of cum I don't like... ah well, too each his own..
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

See, what undermines the whole thing for me in that scenario is that I find cum is too sticky to make a good lube. My pre-cum is really silky, and doesn't get tacky for a while. The instant I get cum, however, it is like cornstarch and water. I have to wait for it to melt to a clear liquid to do anything, and by then it is so cold, and there is so much of it, and I am soft, so it isn't worth it.

dman007

Post by dman007 »

I’m big on cum eating so my group masturbating fantasy would be me and four or five other guys standing in a circle naked jacking off doing a “soggy biscuit” type event but except an actual biscuit it would be a martini cup. There would be a winner, who would be the guy who cums first and the loser, who would be the one who cums last. As soon as the loser cums in the cup he would drop to his knees, the winner would dip/stir the cum together with his semi-cock. The lose would then suck the winners cock clean and then lay back on the floor. The other guys would hold him down as the winner feed the cup full of everyone cum to him. I personally would try to be the winner so I could be up close to watch a guy drink ALOT of cum, but I also wouldn’t mind being the loser as well.