Leaving Xtube...

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Ziggurat

Leaving Xtube...

Post by Ziggurat »

So, its official. I'm leaving Xtube. I've decided to open my own clip store at Clips4Sale... After years of being at Xtube without getting a single $50 cheque, I've decided to try my 'hand' elsewhere. As I transfer clips from one site to the other, I'll slowly be deleting my PPV stuff from Xtube and putting it up at the new store.

Originally I wanted to make 30 second clips of my feature length vids and post them on Xtube and keep the feature length ones on Clips4Sale. However, now I'm thinking of abandoning Xtube altogether.. I'll see how things progress at C4S for a bit. Xtube will remain host only to my small free videos in the meantime.

IF you're interested, take a look at my store. Every video has a preview clip. Just click the image of the video to watch it! :)

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/35804

Randy - aka Ziggurat aka LabRat
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Ziggurat

Re: Leaving Xtube...

Post by Ziggurat »

Okay, so I'm off work. I'm trying to finish my highschool. I'm leaving Xtube. However, I'm reposting my free stuff here on Solosuck and my PPV stuff at my own Clips-store as posted above. However, its a slow start thing... My first clip at Clips4Sale was posted a while ago (february of last year), and I just put a second clip up there now. The nice thing about the Clips4Sale is that I have alot more control over the preview settings. you can give views as little as 10 seconds to fully half the clip for free. And the best part, is bigger portion of the pay comes to you, unlike Xtube. Been there 4 years or so and still haven't made a dime. Even though every single one of my videos gets a fair amount of hits... Ah well. Try something new. If Clips4Sale don't work, I'ma start up my own damn site. :D I keep fiddling with the idea of making a DVD and just selling it here on solosuck. Who knows.

In anycase, I just wanted to let you know that my clipstore has a second video now, but its a video I transferred from Xtube called, Labby's Extreme workout. So if you watched it at Xtube, don't bother watching it here. Yeah, its good, but its also a little more expensive at Clips4Sale. The one bad thing there is that they use a price slide. The minimum you can charge is actually based on the file size. Ah well. Here's hoping things pick up. :D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat