Mix it together and enjoy

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

dman007

Mix it together and enjoy

Post by dman007 »

Lately, when I jerk off by putting my legs over my head and opening wide I’ve been fantasizing about a guy taking me into a bedroom. We both get undressed and he ties me down to the bed. He had me suck him until he is rock hard then puts a gag in my mouth that forces it open. Then he stands above me and slowly jerks off into a small clear cup. Next he takes hold of me and slowly jerks me off in the same cup while telling me how much im going to enjoy what comes next. Once I cum he holds the cup above my face and mixes it together with his finger. Then he pours our cum into my mouth and has me gargle it until it bubbles out onto my face. Then with the cum still in my mouth he removes the gag, has me close my mouth and swallow all of it in one gulp. Does anyone else fantasize about something like this?

bicurious_41

Re: Mix it together and enjoy

Post by bicurious_41 »

Dman: I think what you need is a couple of buddies to feed you sperm in a bukkake situation. I'd be happy to oblige. I also fantasize about swallowing another guy's semen. I just hope it tastes as good as my own.

dman007

Re: Mix it together and enjoy

Post by dman007 »

I think a bukkake situation is just what I need because unless im in the legs-over-head position, I cant bring myself to eat my own cum. So I would need to be tied down good and tight because I know I would change my mind about the whole thing as soon as I cum. A funnel would also need to be on hand, so it could be forced into my mouth so the cum can be poured into it and down into my mouth. This way I would have to accept the face that im going to be forced to drink a glassful of cum and it will make me to just go through with it.