Wow! Blast from my past!

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

fiveleg

Wow! Blast from my past!

Post by fiveleg »

Here's something fun that happened to me recently. Let me kinda start from the beginning. I'm 42, born in 1967. I was sucking my own cock since I was 9, maybe 10 yrs old. Discovered this fun activity early on. I didn't know at the time, but was quite good at it. Hell, I didn't even know about jerking off before I first bent over and tasted it. So anyway, was shocked at age 13 or so when I came in my mouth. Even tried to show my 10 yr old sister...That's another story. Anyway, I liked girls but loved my cock so didn't get actually laid till I was 18. Tried to show my wife my hobby a few times too. She wasn't to interested. So I continued my hobby untill 10 more yrs rolled by and the internet became widely available. By then I had some pretty good home movies saved up and made in secret and with one male friend. I posted these on some yahoo ss clubs. as things go I lost these tapes and my computer, went to prison got older and less limber. Now I resign myself to just being a retired selfsucker and a huge fan. Then I found this site after the prison stay. So I started searching for any of my old vids or pix. Apparently sucking ur own cock has become widely accepted and popular. Wow, there's alot of stuff out there now. But to my surprise I finally found one 14 second clip. Thanx ppl, for keeping that. I'll post it here. Please, please, if any of you recognize me or have more of my stuff......I would love to have a copy. :-p and there are two more pix of me also. Thanx for any help you guys and...girls can give me. And thanx for all the great selfsuck material I sifted thru. Its a wonderful world we suck ourselves off in today. :-)
MYSSFLIKQT.MOV
myssflik
(10.5 MiB) Downloaded 3216 times
help me find my other pix and vids
ballsdeep.jpg (13.06 KiB) Viewed 15997 times
Sorry bout the size of that video, guys. I'll try to repost a smaller file.

aleingang69

Re: Wow! Blast from my past!

Post by aleingang69 »

Glad you found us and I hope we can help you to find your old footage.
You might want to join the http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SELF-SUCK ... endentGuys Yahoo Group and get in touch with jth496 who is the main guy who posts there - he's one of the great archivists of autofellatio and a great guy - you can tell him Al sent you!

fiveleg

Post by fiveleg »

Cool. I'll join that club. Thanks Al.

fiveleg

Post by fiveleg »

Thanx to Al, I found another of my old clips. Still lookin for more. I know they are out there. Too bad I lost the original version. It was 30+ minutes with an awesome cum eating finally. I'm sure I made a short clip of that too. Can't wait to find it! :D
myssflik#3clip1.WMV
Damn! I gotta lose weight and limber up. I miss that cock of mine! :-)
(246.68 KiB) Downloaded 3203 times

westcoastdick

Post by westcoastdick »

got me wanting more, thanks.