role playing

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

dman007

role playing

Post by dman007 »

It is a big turn on for me to role play with another guy in the chat room. my favorite is when they role play as a doctor and im the patent and i tell them i have a problem that my balls are really stiff and my throat is dry. they inform me that if i take my medicine it will go away and i will fell better. i ask what my medicine is and am told that its my own cum. i "act" grossed out by this but except that the "doc" knows best. i am told how to take it and that i must swallow every drop. i turn my cam on so the "doc" can see that i take ALL of my medicine correctly.
The few times ive done role playing like this i've cum much harder then normal. Does anyone else here get into role playing with regards to selfsucking or drink their own cum?