Hey

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Newtothis87

Hey

Post by Newtothis87 »

So Im new to this and just recently started to try anal play. Started with little things and bought a plug a few weeks ago. I cant even describe the feelings it brings. So yesterday I upgraded to a 9 in dildo and went balls deep on it last night. I could only fuck my ass for about a minute before I exploded onto my face. It was the greatest orgasm ever and now im thinking about upgrading to maybe a 13 or 14 just so i can really strech out my ass. Thanks for listening guys and do you have any tips on how to keep my dildo stationary so i can be hands free?

Ziggurat

Re: Hey

Post by Ziggurat »

Make sure you get one with a suction cup. I've used mine in many places in the house. Door frames, square table legs, smooth tiled floors, smooth bathtub walls, smooth shower stall walls. I've riding mine while I type this... :) Just kneeling on the floor resting against my calves with a towel underneath me for seepage. Dildo with a big cup at the base can usually be balanced against your ass between your heels and just slowly rock back and forth... Be brave and creative. Its your body and toy, dont be afraid to experiment!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat