Looking for vid - Selffucked by another guy

Share your pleasures with us - give us links to pictures and video clips, and tell us stories about the sex you have with the most important man in your life: you. From the classic jack-off to toys, public wanks, solo-fisting, costumes... whatever turns you (and us) on, man!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

paulinaj

Looking for vid - Selffucked by another guy

Post by paulinaj »

Hi, i'm looking for a video posted here on board a couple years back (was removed due to copyrights). There was a sceene of two guys fucking, and on took the other guy penis and sticked it in his asshole. He also double penetrated the guys ass with his cock and a dildo. I would really appreciate if someone pointed me to this video, I searched on Selfsucklopedia! but with no success. Thanks in advance.

aleingang69

Re: Looking for vid - Selffucked by another guy

Post by aleingang69 »

Hmm - not ringing a bell. I think I remember a topic a while back about whether it's possible for 2 men to fuck each other simultaneously - was it in there? Maybe if you find the topic/thread that had the video in it it'll mention the name of the video.
Anyone else remember anything?

AL

paulinaj

Post by paulinaj »

Hi Al,

nope,that's not the topic you are talking about unfortunatelly. I searched this site thorough web.archive.org and I didn't find anything. There was a section of board, that contained media files, I think the video was posted there. It was around 2005-2006 I guess. So pretty much ancient. The media section was later removed for some reason. Anyway, there was a phrase "autofuck" either in title or in message, this is the only thing I can remember.
Refering to my previous post, two guys (A and B) were fucking, the A guy took B dick and fucked B guy with his own dick (B-dick). After that there was a scene of A guy fucking B with cock and dildo at the same time. Precious video. Remains me of good times :) anyway I apprieciate your help a lot.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hmmm - totally lost me now ;)

Do you have the link from archive.org in your browser history so I can see what you're talking about?

paulinaj

Post by paulinaj »

I found that post :) viewtopic.php?f=3&t=766
Al you said that you have that movie. You think you still have it after such long time ? Contact me on PM please.