Finally!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

am930

Finally!

Post by am930 »

Got a very small lick of the tip after stretching and trying for a week! Can not wait to get further but I was interuppeted today from my orgasm by the garage door opening. I licked it standing up and lying down head over heels!

am930

Post by am930 »

Oh yeah, did I mention, I did not take a shower or a bath before! How far down do you I can get if I do take a shower or bath tonight and my penis is about 5.5"?

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

You are lucky as I finally got to swirl my tongue on the tip last week after about 3 years of trying. But generally if you try at the end of the day, with some stretching/yoga and a warm/shower right before it makes things easier.

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

Yet another personal milestone - I got just past the head yesterday in the x position and came in my mouth. :D Felt really flexible at the time and the position is getting real easy to do now. Definately worth the effort - and the x is the only way I can seem to do it. For now... ha- ha -ha

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

I don't expect a pat on the back for my recent achievement, but I hope it helps others reading this forum that haven't been able to yet to keep trying. I was so far away from my cock in the early days it wasn't even funny. I got to give props to Al Eingang though, without who's solosuck boards (both new and old) helped keep me motivated enough to keep trying. I know I probably wouldve quit otherwise. 8)

Post by Guest »

Thanks X!
you make me swell with pride :wink:
Congratulations
Al

N.E. Dave

Post by N.E. Dave »

Congratulations on your progress! I have been frustrated recently by not thinking about how far I have improved. I remember the first time I finally got my legs behind my head. Yesterday, I was trying to get my cock to reach the very back of my mouth. I have been trying for weeks. I did not reach that goal but I literally sat back and realized that I was able to breathe while in my deepest selfing position. Usually I exhale completely and hold my breath for a few seconds. That is how I am avoiding total frustration. Progress in small steps without injury works for me! Keep at it and it gets better and easier. Incidentally, I am 52 now and two years ago I could barely get most of the head in. Today,On a good day, I can get almost half of my cock in my mouth. Not bragging, just want others to know that you can become more limber regardless of age. ( It just takes longer for some guys like me). Keep at it!

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

Thanks! Someone recently asked me (and baffled) why it took me nearly three years to get where I'm at with selfsucking. It seems most just bend forward and go from there (many slurping away within anywhere between a few weeks to months), but I saw my best chance with the x position. Well if your not a gymnast or flexible right out of the box, then it takes a loooong time (insert alot of exercise and learning beginning to intermediate yoga here) to finally get to the point to where you can cross your legs behind your shoulders and neck. Then some more time to get your back flexible enough to go the distance. You, me and a very small percentage of selfers can get comfortably into the x position and that alone is something to be proud of.