A How-To from another Site

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Happy Boy

A How-To from another Site

Post by Happy Boy »

I think the most common question seems to be "How can *I* do that?" (Well, excluding those of us who already know how! ;o) ) This was one of the most helpful routines for me, so I thought I'd share. I got it from an adult story site that had a section on "Unusual Sex Practices".

The next question always seems to be "How fast can I expect to be sucking my own dick?" ...Well, I can't help you there. I had been sucking my own on and off for many years before I found this, but it did help me do it with a lot more ease.

Best of luck!
How to Suck Your Own Dick

A big dick and an limber body don't belong to everyone, but if you can already get pretty close there are a few tricks you can do to improve and hopefully, get that incredible rush that comes when you finally make contact between your tongue and your own dick.

I first sucked my 9 inch dick at age fourteen and I think an early start helps... but I laid off for a good ten years and when I started again, it took work to get back in contact. Been doing it again for about two years, but lately have come to the belief that practice *definitely* pays off. Before, I could only lick the tip with real strain, legs thrown over my head. Now I am getting the whole juicy head in my mouth plus some shaft, and I can lick halfway down my dick and taste my balls. I can also now suck it standing up and sitting down.

Some tips:

1) Don't even bother trying in the morning. Most people are too stiff when they wake up. At end of day, your body's a lot looser.

2) A full stomach holds you back.

3) Stretching is a huge help. Here's a few starters.

a) legs together in front of you, seated on the floor. Lean forward, stretching your upper torso lengthwise across legs. Reach hands past feet to lengthen your back. Go back and forth between this position and the same stretch with soles of feet together/knees pointed out, rounding your back more than with straight leg version (tuck your head under. Do it naked! Look at that dick!)

b) sit upright on floor with one heel at crotch and the other leg extended straight out as far to the side as you can bring it. Slowly bring your chest down over the extended leg. Take your time, this is a good one for loosening both your back and your hips.

c) lie on stomach, hands at shoulders. Push up so your back arches backward. Hold, crane your neck upward, lengthen your spine.

d) loosen your neck. It helps ease the stretch.

e) there are many more stretches, and taking a few yoga classes, you'll probably choose a few that really help.

4) Try different techniques. Head-over-heels is usually a good warm-up. Try standing up and grabbing your thighs from behind. Pull outward with your back so your spine loosens and gets used to being rounded. Always focus on your dick. Move this grip up and down your thighs to the position that feels closest to your dickhead and remember (always) to TILT YOUR HIPS toward your face so that dick head gets closer. Don't expect to reach it the first time... or the tenth. But try this, then go back to head over heels and see if you're closer.

5) Use a mirror! Visualizing is half the battle. And if you prop a mirror on the back of your thighs while you're head-over-heels, seeing how close your hard-on is to your mouth will help you get a lot closer -- the effect is wild. Don't get too crazy. Pop your load (it's hot seeing that, too) before you break your back.

6) Propping feet on the wall or something is good for head-over-heels, basically because it helps you to arch your back where it may not be used to arching. Push on the wall and you can bring your hips down closer to your face.

These are just a few tips. Don't rush things. Spend an hour stretching three nights a week for a week or two before you even give it a try. Obviously, a lot of exploring helps. Ya gotta remember to use that idle time to your advantage! (Trust me, it's fucking worth it).

Self-lover

x

Post by Self-lover »

xx
Last edited by Self-lover on Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

hey, you can find *anything* on the 'net! (as our little forum here proves ;-) ) i'm not sure where you might find it, but searching some yoga sites would probably be a good start...

though do note #4 above...diferent positions work better for different people, and i can attest to the fact that sometimes different positions even work better or worse for the same person. the 'c' position has always worked best for me, but different variations in it (like: forearms under my ass, elbows locked inside my knees, or gripping the bottom of the couch i am sitting on) give me different results from time to time.

contrary to the belief of some, there is nothing magic about the 'x' position...i can get one foot (but not both) behind my head, but when i do my cock is nowhere near my mouth...my body just bends in different places or something.

in all of the clips i have seen of al, none of them were in the x position (maybe he does it elsewhere in the vids...i'm unemployed and haven't been able to afford any of them :-( )

if you can get into the x and it works for you, great! ...but don't kill yourself thinking it will be the answer to all of your prayers. ;-) :-)

Post by Guest »

Have you checked out the how-to pages here at solosuck.com? AFTutor's excellent photo-illustrated tutorial is there and he has a section on "X". There was also a post in the last month or two from a guy who is, if memory serves, into sucking himself while wearing a sort of cat-suit, and it had some very detailed descriptions of his stretching method. I don't remember more than that, but you'll find it if you search.
I've always found X to the the WORST postion for me in terms of depth and motion (I just don't see how you can move your head or your hips in that position), but I know other guys swear by it and I can see that it forces your head down towards your crotch.
Good luck (and good lick)!
AL

Post by Guest »

I highly recommend hamstring exercises. Those helped me alot to flex the lower back and come closer to my goal.

Suckcess

Post by Suckcess »

Happy Boy wrote:hey, you can find *anything* on the 'net! (as our little forum here proves ;-) ) i'm not sure where you might find it, but searching some yoga sites would probably be a good start...

though do note #4 above...diferent positions work better for different people, and i can attest to the fact that sometimes different positions even work better or worse for the same person. the 'c' position has always worked best for me, but different variations in it (like: forearms under my ass, elbows locked inside my knees, or gripping the bottom of the couch i am sitting on) give me different results from time to time.

contrary to the belief of some, there is nothing magic about the 'x' position...i can get one foot (but not both) behind my head, but when i do my cock is nowhere near my mouth...my body just bends in different places or something.

in all of the clips i have seen of al, none of them were in the x position (maybe he does it elsewhere in the vids...i'm unemployed and haven't been able to afford any of them :-( )

if you can get into the x and it works for you, great! ...but don't kill yourself thinking it will be the answer to all of your prayers. ;-) :-)
Of course, you seem to forget you saw me sucking my cock on webcam in the X position. Twice. :oops:

Somehow I'm able to do it though. It's funny what works for one person, won't necessarily work for another. I started doing it because for me it gives me the best opportunity to suck my cock as opposed to the "C".

I'm still trying to suck my cock in the "C" position though. I'm about 6 inches erect, so I don't think that is big enough to get a good suck in that position. I could be wrong though.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

Of course, you seem to forget you saw me sucking my cock on webcam in the X position. Twice. :oops:
don't get me wrong, i'm not saying x doesn't work better for some folks...in fact if you reread my post you will see that i said every person is different and various things will work better or worse in each situation.

i have read a few posts that seem to suggest the x position holds some magic key to the best self suck experience ever, and i thought that maybe gobbler was laboring under the false perception that if he could only get his feet behind his head, then his dick will magically go down his throat. i was just saying that if he can't even get into that position, chances aren't too good that his self suck atempts would be any better that way.
Somehow I'm able to do it though. It's funny what works for one person, won't necessarily work for another.
not really...everyone's body is different, and we all bend a little differently depending on the structure of your skeleton, muscles, ligaments, etc.. i remember seeing a poll in one of the yahoo groups that asked what position people used. the overwhelming majority (like 75%) said plough which never worked all that well for me either. c was a distant second, and there was a fairly small portion of folks that used other positions (including x)
I started doing it because for me it gives me the best opportunity to suck my cock as opposed to the "C".

I'm still trying to suck my cock in the "C" position though. I'm about 6 inches erect, so I don't think that is big enough to get a good suck in that position. I could be wrong though.
yeah, you are definitely mistaken there...like i was saying, your mileage will vary! i'm not *that* much bigger (around 7"), but when i was in better shape i used to regularly take half of it easily, and a (very) few times i got it to the back of my throat (but not into it...damn it! :x ) ...and that was always in the c position. c is just what worked best for me...x works for you and that is fantastic. going by that survey, we are both in the minority though. ;-)

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I found this site the other day:

http://www.collegesexadvice.com/suck-dick.shtml

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

being limber and all is good...but the key is to have LOW body fat and have a LARGE cock (08" and Up^)...
79ecra

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

gotta disagree with you there...i'd have to say that being limber is the *real* key. a lot of guys that can do this are quite normal in the size department (~6"), and i have been able to do it while carying a little extra weight around with me too...

being more well endowed may get you there a little faster, and a trim body will sure help, but the flexibility has to be #1...

hap_soloman

C, Plough, X....It's all good!

Post by hap_soloman »

Here are my stats: 5' 10", 180lb(not fat),6.5" penis.

I love C position because I can go DOWN on myself and I most easily can get it all in that way with the option to stroke myself with my mouth.

Plough is great for the fact that the leverage can be applied with my legs (given the proper furniture) and that leaves me relaxed in my upper body to enjoy the sensation and view of my penis being thrust into my mouth. It also leaves me relaxed enough to thorougly relish an intense penis head massage from my tongue.

X and the variants just look radically cool and I love to photograph myself in those positions and marvel at the outrageous flexing of my body. I can get some thrust in the plough-X intermediate position and can also shove it in to my balls.

Size, I believe [i]is key[/i] but [u]average[/u] size is optimum for getting the best autofelatio experience. In polls I have seen, the respondants with the best success were between 5'6" and 5'10" tall and had a six to seven inch penis. Weights did not get into the obese category at all.

IT PAYS TO BE AVERAGE, SOMETIMES! :wink:

Dog

X vs C

Post by Dog »

I just watched my self-made vid of my SSing in the C. I had been so caught up in the moment, and never got a chance to see the vid until now, not realizing that for a good 15 or 20 seconds, I was sucking just about half (blew my load, looks hot dripping from my mouth). So the C is best for me, however, I have been retrying the modified x when I'm good and limber, and I was actually able to suck on just about 1/4 of my cock. Hot! Just can't hold the position as long as the C. But there is improvement. I recommend trying different postions during your routine. I still come best while in the C, as I like the freedom of bobbing my head. Also, I get the cock/ball smell!

ss8

Did you say self-made vid?

Post by ss8 »

hey hey dog.......is your vid posted here?

Dog

Post by Dog »

Hey SS8 -- not yet. I'm more than a little challenged on the technical side. I use a camcorder that's several years old (rather than a mirror?), so I have several years of SS sessions. As for privacy, I only wore sunglasses once -- so that's a concern as well; no one knows my sssecret. There's some good stuff, but wouldn't know where to begin downloading (or is it uploading)? Probably don't have the equip I need.

jonesboy99

Post by jonesboy99 »

BlackSunshineAZ wrote:I found this site the other day:

http://www.collegesexadvice.com/suck-dick.shtml
AWESOME SITE!!